User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 24.8K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @GuruGuru214 said: boxartlg.jpg

It's half-off today only, and I had some Microsoft points sitting around that I didn't realize I had.

Great game. Just keep your eyes out for quick brown foxes, though, they're the key to unlocking the much harder second half that you'll pretty much never get to unless you already know what to look for.

Anyway, besides some Steam sale stuff(NS2, yay), my most recent purchase was this:

1274090161_rock-sugar-reimaginator.jpg

Which I then won a signed copy of a few days later thanks to an online radio show called Radio Dead Air playing my request, which the band itself really liked. So, I returned this one and the the signed one is on its way.

(Also, the lead singer is the voice actor behind Wakko Warner, Jess Harnell.)

• @RingmasterJ5 said:
    (Also, the lead singer is the voice actor behind Wakko Warner, Jess Harnell.)

It's actually very obvious when you listen to it. Got it back when it came out.

• @RingmasterJ5 said: Great game. Just keep your eyes out for quick brown foxes, though, they're the key to unlocking the much harder second half that you'll pretty much never get to unless you already know what to look for.

That's the only thing I don't like in that game because those foxes aren't international. :(

• Nights - Into Dreams HD

£4.20 at greenmangaming using this code: GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

(You wouldn't believe how long I have waited for a Non-saturn copy of this game! (I mean yeah, I DO have a Sega Saturn, but have you seen how expensive this game is!? Its not that rare but its still damn pricey))

• Both Ys games from Steam for about £6.

You wouldn't believe how long I've been waiting for those to go on sale! :D

• @Secret Fawful said: Wario Land II

Excellent choice moin frund! :D

Many an hour I wasted on that game till I lost it in a Charter eatery! :(
    (Then I bought it again on 3ds and was merry once more! :D)

Don't forget Wario Land III either! That game is great too!
    (Though why they went to hearts with 4 is beyond me. It's like they had this amazing concept of not being able to die and to transform, and then run out of ideas for it. To be fair though it means as a designer you would have to think very hard on ways to provide challenges that work around the fact you can't die.)

• @RetroVortex said: Excellent choice moin frund! :D

Many an hour I wasted on that game till I lost it in a Charter eatery! :(
    (Then I bought it again on 3ds and was merry once more! :D)

Oh yes. The hours I put into it on my old Game Boy.

• bkudw.jpg

$1.24

Neat little abstract puzzle game. I'm enjoying it. Bought it as a "gift", stored it in my inventory, then redeemed it for my own use to cheat the "Holiday Spirit" achievement. Puzzle mechanics are well thought-out and so far are scaling really well, so it's actually quite good.

Add Comment