1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Kiel555 said: Whoa there Rambo, cool your jets! Maybe you wouldn't mind having a salt lick dropped on your head when you're "close enough" to being dead but that's not okay with everyone.:D

My vote is for CPR because I hear that "sometimes" it works.:)

Of course I wouldn't mind someone dropping a salt-lick on my head if I'm about to become a walker. I would never want to be a zombie OR kill and eat all of my friends and turn THEM into zombies too. If you wanna turn into a zombie, by all means. Just don't do it around me man, I prefer to survive the apocalypse :)

• @Scaeva said: It does sometime work.

...when that person can be taken to the hospital after and be given proper treatment, which sometimes includes surgery.

Larry had a massive heart attack. He wasn't going to survive no matter what you did for him, because he was locked in a meat locker in a world in which there were no longer any hospitals.

I can see your point if there is no possibility of meeting a doctor, with medical supplies, or equipment.... even in Savannah.

@Scaeva said: Of course I wouldn't mind someone dropping a salt-lick on my head if I'm about to become a walker. I would never want to be a zombie OR kill and eat all of my friends and turn THEM into zombies too. If you wanna turn into a zombie, by all means. Just don't do it around me man, I prefer to survive the apocalypse :)

Don't be so dramatic Rock. No one is going to let you turn into a walker that's a promise!:D First, we try amputation.......

• I sided with Kenny for the first episode because Lilly and Larry rubbed me the very wrong way. By the end of Episode 2, I realized I got really poor rolls in the zombie apocalypse - I was stuck with fairly ignorant and intransigent people. Kenny and (obviously) Lilly screwed me over in Episode 3 a few times, and I felt bad for Kenny in Episode 4, but when he went off on how I was never there for him I told him to fuck off and for the entirety of Episode 5 I was very flippant towards him. By the end, I was just disgusted by his pointless suicide and killing of Ben.

At least Ben did redeem himself. He managed to be cool and not make any real mistakes. Kenny was just a damn mule the whole time.

• @Kiel555 said: Don't be so dramatic Rock. No one is going to let you turn into a walker that's a promise!:D First, we try amputation.......

Amputation?! What if the bite is on my neck?! What will you amputate then? And why do I get the feeling that you'd get some form of joy from slowly hacking off a piece of my body...

It's because you can't jump, isn't it. I hope I don't get bitten on my leg.

• *sees title* Okay, let's do this. *sunglasses* Hi guys, I'm Kenny. Remember meeeeeeeee?

• @Rock114 said: Amputation?! What if the bite is on my neck?! What will you amputate then? And why do I get the feeling that you'd get some form of joy from slowly hacking off a piece of my body...

It's because you can't jump, isn't it. I hope I don't get bitten on my leg.

Again with the jumping? We all made it to the boat right? well....except for Hanson...he sure flew far didn't he?

You worry too much...just don't get bit okay.:)

• Rock, I promise you that we will only drop a salt lick on you if you're being eaten alive!
    We should play soon, I miss it!

• @Galdis said: I sided with Kenny for the first episode because Lilly and Larry rubbed me the very wrong way. By the end of Episode 2, I realized I got really poor rolls in the zombie apocalypse - I was stuck with fairly ignorant and intransigent people. Kenny and (obviously) Lilly screwed me over in Episode 3 a few times, and I felt bad for Kenny in Episode 4, but when he went off on how I was never there for him I told him to fuck off and for the entirety of Episode 5 I was very flippant towards him. By the end, I was just disgusted by his pointless suicide and killing of Ben.

At least Ben did redeem himself. He managed to be cool and not make any real mistakes. Kenny was just a damn mule the whole time.

Throughout the game, Ben got around 4 different people killed, left Clem for dead and told Kenny what he did at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME. But it's okay because he managed not to fuck up in the final episode.

Meanwhile Kenny manages to find the will not to blow Bens brains out for wrecking his family and even manages to forgive the kid and mercy kills him. He doesn't do any more or less than Ben, but you still call him a "mule"

• @YamiRaziel said: Rock, I promise you that we will only drop a salt lick on you if you're being eaten alive

Or you could just...you know...SHOOT me...

• @Galdis said: At least Ben did redeem himself. He managed to be cool and not make any real mistakes. Kenny was just a damn mule the whole time.

I'm sorry, but no. That's really all that needs to be said here. No.

In the new dictionaries written after(or during) the zombie apocalypse, you will find Ben's picture next to the word "mistake".

He was a good dude, but he was also a bonehead.

Add Comment