User Avatar Image

Why didn't Molly hug me??? :'((

posted by kongdong on - last edited - Viewed by 625 users

When I played I was very nice to molly. I said I understand her when she told about her sister and such.. but when she said goodbye she never came to hug me. when i watched a lets play on youtube she went up to Lee and hugged him! But not me! Wtf. What do I need to say or do to make her hug me?

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, I really think it comes down to how you treat her when it comes down to confronting her about the photo.

• Am I the only one thinking it's a little weird for Molly to hug Lee? They met like just a few hours ago and have little to no attachment. Also he's 37(38? I forget) and she's probably 19-21.

• @Yertos said: Am I the only one thinking it's a little weird for Molly to hug Lee? They met like just a few hours ago and have little to no attachment. Also he's 37(38? I forget) and she's probably 19-21.

In TWD, you make friends fast...or you die. That's how I interpret it anyway.

• User Avatar Image
    bubbledncr Telltale Staff

@CarScar said: It depends on what you say to Molly before she leaves.

Why was this necro'd?

Indeed. She hugs you if you tell her she should come with you.
    Everything else = no hug.

• I think maybe the choices made an impact on whether she hugs you or not, i confronted her about the tape and sympathised with her though. I got a hug :3

• @YamiRaziel said: I didn't kill Ben :)
    Kenny gave me the look as he was commanding me to drop Ben so I thought "FUCK YOU KENNY" and pulled Ben up :D

He speaks the language of the eye-brows!

• @Couldn't_Make_It_Up said: did you ask her about the tape you found?

I chose to drop the subject, so in turn she doesn't know that i know about the arrangement she had with Dr. Logan

Which tape are you talking about? I know Lee found 2 tapes. First in the room and second with the zombie. After both tapes have been watched, Christa and Vernon left the room and Lee chose to stay. I looked around the room, re-watched the 2 tapes again, but there is no video about Molly or the deal she made with the doc.

• @imood said: Which tape are you talking about? I know Lee found 2 tapes. First in the room and second with the zombie. After both tapes have been watched, Christa and Vernon left the room and Lee chose to stay. I looked around the room, re-watched the 2 tapes again, but there is no video about Molly or the deal she made with the doc.

When Lee gets the second tape from the walker, he also picks up the combination for his locker, which contains the aforementioned tape. It's on the wall just before the corner to the nurse's office and is the only one with a clear name(Logan) on it.

• @Mornai said: When Lee gets the second tape from the walker, he also picks up the combination for his locker, which contains the aforementioned tape. It's on the wall just before the corner to the nurse's office and is the only one with a clear name(Logan) on it.

Ah, I see.. I know he picked up something else, but I didn't realise it was for the locker :rolleyes:
    Thanks for the info. Gonna replay that part again.

• I found that whether she hugged me or not depended on how I treated Vernon before she left. I don't remember all of my decisions leading up to it, but I remember that I replayed the scene where Molly leaves twice. When I was aggressive towards Vernon when he suggested I let him take care of Clem, she didn't hug me, but when I was polite and considered the offer, she did hug me.

Add Comment