User Avatar Image

Family Guy thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 485 users

Hi everyone, I made this thread so everyone can talk about what i think is one of the funniest series. You can talk about anything Family guy like the characters , episodes,the movie (Stewie Griffin the untold story), the games and anything Family Guy related. Also expect Darth Marsden to come in this thread to inform us about the new Family Guy game :D.

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Secret Fawful said: It's so....awful.

At least your doing as the game tells you, by telling everyone about 'Family Guy Online'... and how awful it is.

• Well i got Family Guy Back to the Multiverse as a christmas present. I don't think it's that bad actually i kinda think it's fun. But i liked the first Family Guy game too. Darth i have a question. If i start collecting stuff in 1 level for the secondary objective, for example the Brian and Stewie Wanted posters from Level 2 then if i finish the level and replay it to find the rest of the collectables do i have to collect the ones i already collected again or do the save after you finish the level?

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

IIRC, all the collectables respawn any time you replay a level, meaning you'll have to collect them all again - EXCEPT for the very last level (you'll know it when you get to it - it's the final showdown with Bertram), where you can only collect them the once, and then they're gone forever, which made writing my guide a pain in the arse.

My guide's on GameFAQs if you need it, by the way. Not linking straight to it because I wanna make you work for it.

• @Darth Marsden said: My guide's on GameFAQs if you need it, by the way. Not linking straight to it because I wanna make you work for it.

Or since it's Christmas, You can't be bothered could you :D

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

@ryannumber1gamer said: Or since it's Christmas, You can't be bothered could you :D

I jolly well could, thank you very much. I just didn't want you using it all the time. I know just how seductive it can be to use FAQs when they're sitting right there in front of you.

• Well i decided to try and finish Family Guy Back to the Multiverse and all i can say is right now i'm pissed off with it. I'm on the Chickens in Space level and i'm stuck on it. No not because its hard. It's because i got the freeze glitch twice when you use the weapon wheel to switch characters :/.

• I know not a lot of people didn't like Family Guy Back to the Multiverse but what about the first game for PS2,XBox, and PSP? Personally I like it and I like it better than Back to the Multiverse.

• So...Family Guy and The Simpsons are going to have a crossover episode.

• The episode actually sounds funny. It will be funny to see Stewie and Bart pulling pranks and Meg & Lisa with Lisa trying to find something that Meg is good at.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

@ryannumber1gamer said: I know not a lot of people didn't like Family Guy Back to the Multiverse but what about the first game for PS2,XBox, and PSP? Personally I like it and I like it better than Back to the Multiverse.

Oh, Ryan. Ryan, Ryan, Ryan.

Both are shit, but the original was shit was a capital 'ssssssssss'.

The first game had three sections - Peter's lacklustre fighting sections, Stewie's lacklustre shooting sections and Brian's FLAT-OUT BROKEN stealth sections.

It was a terrible, terrible game. So bad I never even finished it, which I did with Back to the Multiverse (finished several times, mostly to do the FAQ). Just an awful waste of time and money, and the fact you think it's BETTER than BttM is deeply, deeply disturbing.

Shadow - it was kind of inevitable, really. I kind of wonder how dirty it will be (probably not at all, gotta appeal to the wider demographics and all).

Add Comment