User Avatar Image

Who could the two people be?

posted by HarjKS on - last edited - Viewed by 341 users

Who could the two people be, it's not Lilly or Glenn. Lilly is already in/on her way to Woodsbury, Glenn is in Atlanta.

Maybe it's Omid and Christa? Who do you think?

link

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @RobtMyers said: Maybe we'll never know, and maybe we shouldn't.

My point is that while the well-being of Clem was Lee's motivation, it was still his story and not hers. We (as in the collective Lee) did what we could to protect her for as long as we could. But now he's dead and her fate is out of his/our hands.

And I think that's the meaning of the strangers on the hill: As Clem's fate is unknowable to Lee I think it should remain unknown to us.

The end.

Otherwise they should change the name to "The Adventures of Clementine in the Zombie Apocalypse."

It was Clementine's story as much as it was Lee's. Just because you don't control her, doesn't mean it wasn't her story. It was centered around both Lee and Clem, and now that Lee is gone, all we had was Clem, hence why it ended the season with her.

• That's definitely Omid and Christa, I don't want to have it any other way.

• Christa and Omid.They better me.If not,Il spam Telltale with angry letters!!Everyday!!

• Obviously it's the St. John brothers.

• Whoever you never see die onscreen no matter how you play.

• @Donut Funn said: Obviously it's the St. John brothers.

I just had a fucking heart attack. :(

• The placeholders aren't Omid and Christa, but I think that is just because Telltale wants to keep us guessing about the identity of the two silhouettes, and knows people would play around with the game to see if the two shadowy figures were the models of Omid and Christa. I don't think any conclusions can be drawn about the choice in placeholders.

I personally think it was Omid and Christa. There is no way to know for sure of course, and that is why Clem was so nervous and unsure of whether she should call out to them. No one of us will know for sure who they are until season 2.

One thing I'm absolutely certain of however is that the two people aren't walkers. Walkers wouldn't have seen Clem from that far off, and the second person reacts to the first spotting Clem. If they were walkers, the second would probably keep stumbling forward for a bit, oblivious to what the other was doing.

Whoever they are, they're people.

• @RobtMyers said: Maybe we'll never know, and maybe we shouldn't.

My point is that while the well-being of Clem was Lee's motivation, it was still his story and not hers. We (as in the collective Lee) did what we could to protect her for as long as we could. But now he's dead and her fate is out of his/our hands.

And I think that's the meaning of the strangers on the hill: As Clem's fate is unknowable to Lee I think it should remain unknown to us.

The end.

Otherwise they should change the name to "The Adventures of Clementine in the Zombie Apocalypse."

that would really blow if we never find out what happens to Clem...its almost unimaginable TT would go that route.

• @Will85 said: that would really blow if we never find out what happens to Clem...its almost unimaginable TT would go that route.

Agreed, with the post credits scene and Telltale's hoarde of #ForClementine tweets all signs point to her being involved somehow next season.

Add Comment