User Avatar Image

If Clem is the Protagonist I will not buy season 2 and heres why!

posted by GiddyKickinwing on - last edited - Viewed by 729 users

Plain & Simple

daryl2.jpg

-I can not handle anymore of clem.
-Clem as a protagonist would ruin season 2.
-Season 1 I wanted to focus on survival not be a dad.
-Clem got very annoying towards the end and there was no choice in not
includeing her in every possible situation.

Season 2

1. Bring in a new group of survivors.

2. Leave old baggage behind and have it stay there (leave clem story alone start fresh)

3. Improve some gameplay mechanics like adding in some more gunplay vs horde without being in a cuttscene ( but keep relative structure from season 1 as a base)

4. Add in more group survival dynamics (Like the end of mass effect 2)

5. Keep same storywriters but like I said above, introduce new group of survivors.

Just my opinion. Agree or disagree but as always don't get butthurt.

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The FPS game has already stolen Daryl muthafuckin Dixon and Merle, so we wont be getting them.
    I would like to play as some new characters. But the old characters need to appear too.

• You want to shoot people all the time buy COD. Stick to story telling..Thats the unique part but I cant understand not wanting Clem. Shes a unique and great charecter and you just want to throw that away... what a waste that would be. You need someone to look after. It gave meaning and consequence rather than ill 'Kill him, who cares' its oh crap someone may be watching. Clem should be a big part but... have 2 charecters more important than her. Back in lime light season 3 but keep her about.
    Personally Id like Clem to stay... she made this game and not shooting scenes. We have enough shooter games

• I'm fine with not playing as Clem or Omid or Christa, and getting an entirely new group of survivors.

However, regardless of which route Telltale goes I think Clem's story needs to be resolved. Having her disappear entirely from the universe after a cliffhanger, would be more than a little disappointing. Players want to know that Lee saved Clem, not that she got eaten by walkers or met some horrible fate at the hands of bandits shortly afterwards.

If we are playing as a member of a completely new group, at some point in the story we need to come across Clem, and Omid and Christa, and see that they are still surviving.

• This is your opinion...i think your opinion sucks tho...atleast for Season 2.
    We need to see how Clem's story ends in Season 2,then they can move on to another group of survivors if they will do more Seasons.
    From your post,the only thing i can see is that you should go play shooter survival games like Resident Evil...it's like you don't like half of the game,in that case...the game is just not for you...

• @JabbaDaHuttX7 said: The game is about survival (yes, I know it's not a 'survival game'). But if all you want is to be a father figure for Clementine, then I could just as well say that TWD isn't for you either.

I do want her to show up in Season 2; I'm just not sure to what extent.

I play TWD the way i want dude,and i like the game (which automaticly means that the game is for me)...but if you don't like the game,then it isn't for you...it's simple as that...

if i want to play as cold-hearted killer and i like it (the game is for me) if i want to be father figure for clementine and i like it (the game is for me)....

All of the episodes did have some kind of focus on Clementine...you always had to protect her,it's the whole point of the game (along with survival ofc),if you don't like Clementine,then tbh...you won't like the whole game as much. This game is not for everybody...and there is more games out there with only survival and killing,where you don't need to care about a little girl

• And the butthurt creeps into the thread......

• I didn't say make it a FPS............... I said more Gunplay Verse Horde like when you were holding out before going in the attic in episode 5. Last time I will say so you incoherent F%^&s!

• ok. i think they won't notice your 15 bucks missing

• @GiddyKickinwing said: I didn't say make it a FPS............... I said more Gunplay Verse Horde like when you were holding out before going in the attic in episode 5. Last time I will say so you incoherent F%^&s!

Chill,this was uncalled for. If you can't discuss in respectful way,you shouldn't be on these forums

• @GiddyKickinwing said: I didn't say make it a FPS............... I said more Gunplay Verse Horde like when you were holding out before going in the attic in episode 5. Last time I will say so you incoherent F%^&s!

Was it really necessary to bleep out your own "fuckers" you twat?

This discussion has been closed.