User Avatar Image

Walkie Talkie dude... AGAIN

posted by hahahahno on - last edited - Viewed by 422 users

So at the end of episode 4 when you are in the fallout shelter, the subtitles say "Lee?". But I can hear "Glenn?", and Glenn is the guy who have walkie. So what do you think?

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's not Glenn. Glenn is with Rick. It is someone else.

• I was watching another playthrough of TWD and I got to thinking maybe it's the "mysterious figure" you call out to when you finish killing the cop in ep 1? After you call out they walk AWAY from you, much like a person. Too tall to be Clem I think but maybe they decided to follow you or something?

• @aperose said: I was watching another playthrough of TWD and I got to thinking maybe it's the "mysterious figure" you call out to when you finish killing the cop in ep 1? After you call out they walk AWAY from you, much like a person. Too tall to be Clem I think but maybe they decided to follow you or something?

thats clem.... cause u see her cute lil hat

• User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED

Yeah, that was very obviously Clementine.

• @aperose said: I was watching another playthrough of TWD and I got to thinking maybe it's the "mysterious figure" you call out to when you finish killing the cop in ep 1? After you call out they walk AWAY from you, much like a person. Too tall to be Clem I think but maybe they decided to follow you or something?

totally clem.
    with her cute little hat and dress

• @aaron1290 said: thats clem.... cause u see her cute lil hat

That doesn't make sense to me 1) they go in a different direction than her house and 2) why would she come down from the treehouse? she would also have to have gone over the fence or out into the street with walkers and nothing to defend herself.

But I guess that could be right and probably is even though I wish it were more exciting :p

• She said in epiosde 3 i think that she went so see the noise? i think?

• @aperose said: That doesn't make sense to me 1) they go in a different direction than her house and 2) why would she come down from the treehouse? she would also have to have gone over the fence or out into the street with walkers and nothing to defend herself.

But I guess that could be right and probably is even though I wish it were more exciting :p

there was a max resolution screenshot of that scene somewhere in the forums and you can see clemy on it

• There's only 2 walkies one for clem other for her parents. If walkies are on the same frequency you can talk to other people

That was definitely Clem, if you look closely you can see her hair, hat and dress, plus they walk in very much the same style as lil' Clemmy-Cloo.

Nice theory though!

Add Comment