User Avatar Image

Lee Was NOT Unconscious For Days

posted by AwkwardlyNERD on - last edited - Viewed by 854 users

Everyone is saying that it's ridiculous because Lee was out in the car for days.

But actually, he wasn't.

Lee's eyes flicker open twice. The first time they open, you can hear the cop screaming and zombies feeding. The second time they open, which everyone is saying is hours later, you can actually still hear the cop yelling for help and flesh tearing. I don't think it takes days for a guy to die when being devoured by walkers.

50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm really not sure how long Lee was out either, it didn't feel like days when I played it. But if you look at what a mess Clem's neighborhood is it looks like way more than a few hours since a zombie outbreak.

• It's amazing how people think this. But really, I always like to think of it as the police car crashed in the morning, and Lee woke up in the afternoon.

• Clone thread!

That said, there were no walkers around said dead cop. Chances are good he was down for a while. No way to know for certain, but Clem mentioning that the sitter was down for a couple days is a pretty good measure.

• @DreadMagus said: Clone thread!

That said, there were no walkers around said dead cop. Chances are good he was down for a while. No way to know for certain, but Clem mentioning that the sitter was down for a couple days is a pretty good measure.

Whoops, I didn't see the other thread, sorry!

• No biggie, it's probably a year before we'll get season 2 (pure speculation of course) so what else are we gonna talk about? :p

• he was passed out for mere minutes to max a few hours, was discussed before.
    certainly not days.

• Lee was out for two days.

We know this because Clem survived on her own for two days before Lee stumbled upon her house, and zombies had had not overrun the city before Lee was being transported to the prison.

The cop transporting Lee has no reaction to the police cars and helicopters speeding in the other direction, the radio chatter in the police car is confusing zombie attacks for disturbances and the like, and the transporting officer doesn't have a care in the world. He even shuts the radio off at one point because it was interrupting his conversation. He was obviously oblivious to what was going on.

The outbreak occurs while Lee is being transported, not before.

• @Scaeva said: Lee was out for two days.

We know this because Clem survived on her own for two days before Lee stumbled upon her house, and zombies had had not overrun the city before Lee was being transported to the prison.

The cop transporting Lee has no reaction to the police cars and helicopters speeding in the other direction, the radio chatter in the police car is confusing zombie attacks for disturbances and the like, and the transporting officer doesn't have a care in the world. He even shuts the radio off at one point because it was interrupting his conversation. He was obviously oblivious to what was going on.

The outbreak occurs while Lee is being transported, not before.

I've seen more than a few theories claiming otherwise. These theories speculate that, in other zombie related films/comics/books etc. (they named a movie where this happened but I can't for the life of me remember which film it was) the main character didn't encounter the undead until several days after the beginning of the outbreak. Please explain how the cop was being ripped apart and screaming for two days, then, without dying. Shaun certainly didn't take too long.

Then again, these ARE of course, just theories, not facts, so you may well be right.

• @AwkwardlyNERD said: Lee was out in the car for days.

I know :) ;)

• @AwkwardlyNERD said: I've seen more than a few theories claiming otherwise. These theories speculate that, in other zombie related films/comics/books etc. (they named a movie where this happened but I can't for the life of me remember which film it was) the main character didn't encounter the undead until several days after the beginning of the outbreak. Please explain how the cop was being ripped apart and screaming for two days, then, without dying. Shaun certainly didn't take too long.

Then again, these ARE of course, just theories, not facts, so you may well be right.

the cop dies just after the crash and went into sleep mode, lee saw some of that then was unconscious for at least a day (he was super thirsty) then he wakes up properly

Add Comment