User Avatar Image

How to delete login info/registry key on Mac

posted by RenzoTru26 on - last edited - Viewed by 472 users

Hello. I have a problem right now where I recently bought BTTF: The Game but on another account (not this one) and I downloaded it as usual but for some reason, BTTF is logged in as this account instead of my new account. The only solution I heard is to delete the login registry key by pressing the Space bar before I loaded it and change the login key to my new account there. It didn't work but I'm guessing that's because I am using a Mac and that solution may only work on the PC version. My big question is, how do you delete the login key or login prefs for BTTF on the Mac?

3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I recently downloaded Back to the Future: The Game (all five episodes) for the Mac using another account and then when I tried to access the other episodes, it was still attached to this old account of instead of the new account I used to download them. Is there anyway to switch my accounts or just delete this old account? BTW, yes, I have already sent a message to support@telltalegames.com so that I could just delete this old account but they haven't responded to me yet or as of this post.

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

I merged your threads and moved them to "Shopping or Activation Support".

I was not sure which thread's first post to remove, because they contain different information, so i kept them both.

• @DjNDB said: I merged your threads and moved them to "Shopping or Activation Support".

I was not sure which thread's first post to remove, because they contain different information, so i kept them both.

Hey thanks man. Sorry for any confusion. it's just that Telltale support hasn't responded in days so I got impatient. Basically I want my game to be attached to my new account not this old one.

Add Comment