User Avatar Image

When The Walking Dead season final available at XBOX market in Taiwan?

posted by rockylee on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Hi

I'm a big Fan of The Walking Dead game,
I bought every episode(1-4) at first release date from XBOX360 market in Taiwan.

Can I ask when the Final episode released? I thought it released all platform at 11/21.

I've asked Microsoft XBOX support, they said that I've ask the telltale games myself...

I've waiting almost 2 weeks. Please. I want to know how my story end......

Please.....

Thank you for any help.

Rocky

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Almost 3 weeks...

We are so said that nobody care the customer in the corner of the world......

India, Hong Kong, Singapore..etc, all of them release the final at first released date.

Don't give us up, please....

• Already been 3 weeks

No body in this forum?

The Microsoft XBOX support suggest me to ask myself here......

Somebody help us, tks a lot.

• I'm very sad that I still can't download the "last" episode in my region.

Almost one month, still no update and no one can tell me when the episode 5 can be downloaded to my xbox.

I called Xbox service every week, but them said I've to ask here,
    then I wrote to Tellgames support, post questions on this forums weeks ago, but no response, no one help...

I feel so lonely... I ask myself why I paid these unfinished game?????

You can just tell me it's in the plan, please be patient. then I will.
    or you can say no plan. then I'll give up.

but please do not ignore me.. I 'm the one of customer, I think~

by the way
    Congratulations that The Walking Game won the best game of the year and the best of download game.

It's really a Good Game~

• You e-mailed them using one of these e-mail addresses? http://www.telltalegames.com/company/contactus

Also I saw your thread here: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41687

and here: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41519

I'm sorry that you're still waiting. :(

I tried to research myself to see if there was information anywhere about a date when it would become available to you in Taiwan. I didn't find anything and can't fathom why you haven't received a response yet.

Also, did you try posting it specifically in the Xbox Support forum? http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83 I'm not sure which forum is fit for your question.

• Hi Minji

Yes, I tried to post my question at telltale games xbox/shopping/general forums, and also email to their support contact. (one week ago)

but there's no guys there answer, no response...

I also post my question to US official XBOX forum. they do care but they say that I've to ask here.

I think this question only Telltale Games can help.

Thank you anyway :)

Rocky

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Alumni

We are inquiring with Microsoft about this issue. Hopefully Episode 5 will be available shortly in Taiwan. I apologize for the delay.

• Thank you for the answer, now I can take a rest and wait the good news :)

Have a nice weekend.

• Problem Solved.

Now the final Episode already released at Taiwan XBOX store.. Thank you all Tellgames supports, And I can wait to play the Season 2.... :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

• New update.

Taiwan XBOX store remove the "Episode 5" AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I already bought and finished my story, but there are some friends waiting for discount this week to buy....

Is it Taiwan XBOX live issue?

Please Help. Thanks

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Alumni

The discount was US only and only for one day, 12/28. The status of the Episode should not have changed. If Episode 5 is no longer available at all, please let me know and I will contact Microsoft. Also, please send Microsoft support an email to let them know that the game is again unavailable (if that is the case). If it's just the discount you are referring to, unfortunately it does not apply.

Add Comment