User Avatar Image

Will season 2 have more darkness?

posted by CactusPresident on - last edited - Viewed by 669 users

Perhaps in season 2 there will be rape,murder,necrophilia, and pedophilia cough Clem cough.

49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There is a fine line between darker and fucked up in the head.

Almost everything you suggested is just something a psychopath would want to play in a video game. I like watching youtube commentators and my friends play the game without going to the scale of turning off the console because they get disturbed.

Look at how episode 5 portrayed darkness and downfall.

• @Bcroft said: why do so many of you kids bring up the comic, obviously everyone has not read them, its getting pretty annoying

Because the game is set in the universe of the comic and follows its rules. You don't need to read it to understand the story of the game, but the game is bound by some laws laid down in the comic.

• @CactusPresident said: Perhaps in season 2 there will be rape,murder,necrophilia, and pedophilia cough Clem cough.

More darkness yes More disgusting zombies and humans yes Rape NO

• @HiggsBoson2142 said: If you haven't noticed, the sequel is always darker than the succeeding installment.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
    Star Wars: EPisode V - The Empire Strikes Back
    The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

All number 2.

No, Majora's Mask is number 6. :p

And while I'm sure Season 2 will top Season 1 in the shock department somehow, I'd rather they do it in a way that's less...gratuitous.

• @RAnthonyMahan said: No, Majora's Mask is number 6. :p

It was the sequel to Ocarina of Time, though.

• @Bcroft said: why do so many of you kids bring up the comic, obviously everyone has not read them, its getting pretty annoying

Because the comic is the source material for the game and is based in the same setting unlike the television show which is in its own. duh.

• @Noname215 said: There’s pedophilia in the comics. Remember the “Give Daddy a Kiss” scene between the Governor and that zombie kid?

OH MY GOODNESS, that scene made me gag x.x it was so gross D:

Though more darkness in the game would be great, make it more similar to the real world :o

• @jangjangchang said: There is a fine line between darker and fucked up in the head.

Almost everything you suggested is just something a psychopath would want to play in a video game. I like watching youtube commentators and my friends play the game without going to the scale of turning off the console because they get disturbed.

Look at how episode 5 portrayed darkness and downfall.

I meant that you meet characters who have experienced this or you save characters from these horrible things, or you get to murder someone. Rape or pedophilia committed by the player is too far.

• I get that< what im saying is im tired of having to dogde all these spoilers constantly, I dont want to know everything in the comic, I would rather see it all in the show combined with the game, see how it can be annoying

• User Avatar Image
    _BrYan_ Telltale Staff

Everything is contextual, for ratings/distribution purposes. That said, there are some places we wouldn't go even if we could. For example, I doubt you'll see anything related to say...beastiality in Season 2.

Add Comment