User Avatar Image

So who went with you.

posted by GenHydro on - last edited - Viewed by 479 users

When I saw the stats at the end of Episode 4 I discovered I was a lone wolf.

No one offered to come with me. Then again I didn't ask. I was going to say I was going alone but I didn't get to it fast enough.

Either way only 6% of people went alone which is the lowest percentage.

Also I was one of the people who hid their bite (with the other <20%).

How did you guys convince the others to come with you?

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Omid and Christa insited on coming. Kenny was a great friend and came and i didnt like ben, he is just getting us in trouble so i decided to stay with kenny and leave him at the boat.

• In my first playthrough everyone went with me.
    In my second playthrough only Kenny went with me. I find it ironic that my second playthrough is my 'scumbag Lee' playthrough and that Kenny said I always had his back, just goes to show that Kenny is also an asshole.

• @GenHydro said: When I saw the stats at the end of Episode 4 I discovered I was a lone wolf.

No one offered to come with me. Then again I didn't ask. I was going to say I was going alone but I didn't get to it fast enough.

Either way only 6% of people went alone which is the lowest percentage.

Also I was one of the people who hid their bite (with the other <20%).

How did you guys convince the others to come with you?

I have since forgotten. I am sure I will find out in Episode 5 though. heh. I think maybe everyone

• In my first playthrough, everyone but Ben since I left him at the boat. My second one, I got everyone

• First Playthrough, Everyone
    Second Playthrough, Noone
    Third Playthrough, Ben and Kenny

• The only thing that was on my mind was Lee's bite when talking to the group at the end of episode 4. I bet it was just luck that I got everyone to come with me.

• I wasn't really great buddies with Kenny, as I didn't kill Larry and didn't really side with him much through the Lilly v Kenny arguments. I was always there for his family though and fed both him and his boy.
    I did kill his son for him, and the boy in the attic. And I dropped Ben because, frankly, Ben asked me to. Not because of Kenny.

But when crunch time came, I just reminded him Clem was my family and still got him with me. Omid and Christa came because I couldn't hide a bite from the group.

So yeah.. the redneck, the limping man and the pregnant woman come with the doomed to die man to save a little girl.. I don't feel overly confident to be honest :P

• (PT = Play Through, for the inept)
    PT 1: (Me being myself) Everyone is coming with me as I am a very likable person!
    PT 2: (Me being vengeful) Only Omid and Christa, Killed off Ben and told Kenny to fuck off.
    PT 3: (Me being a prick) Me, myself and I are going alone.

Nothing like a game where one can be a full on sociopath with a multiple personality disorder and there not be any consequences. :D Hail to the ZA! Oorah!

• The first person I knew I definitely wanted to go with was Ben, and I liked Kenny and Omid, and Omid wouldn't come without Christa, so I ended up going with all of them.

• Kenny, Ben, Omid and Christa

Add Comment