User Avatar Image

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures

posted by lucario96 on - last edited - Viewed by 445 users

:p:o:o

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this will be great sounds like a game the whole family would play

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd rather see Strong Bad, but W&G is going to be awesome and is an interesting choice for Telltale.

But, really. The only thing I've played so far is Sam and Max, because I can't afford the money cost variety of their games. And listing the 2 unreleased games isn't fair because PEOPLE HAVEN'T PLAYED THEM.

• @NickTTG said: then, someguyfromazoo, with 487 posts I have to ask... what are you here?

After hearing of SBCG4AP, I went to the link at the end of the Homestar Runner cartoon.Learning of here, I joined this site to talk about the game on the forums.Then I learned of the other games that were already made, and played the demos.When I did, however, My computer played them like crap, but through how I played it do to the horrible computer, I could tell it was a great game, knowing there 13-or so games of every series, and having read the Bone series, I knew when I had a computer that could played the games better, I would get the games.

• User Avatar Image
    NickTTG Telltale Staff

@someguyfromazoo said: After hearing of SBCG4AP, I went to the link at the end of the Homestar Runner cartoon.Learning of here, I joined this site to talk about the game on the forums.Then I learned of the other games that were already made, and played the demos.When I did, however, My computer played them like crap, but through how I played it do to the horrible computer, I could tell it was a great game, knowing there 13-or so games of every series, and having read the Bone series, I knew when I had a computer that could played the games better, I would get the games.

cool

• @Tandy 400 said: And listing the 2 unreleased games isn't fair because PEOPLE HAVEN'T PLAYED THEM.

QFT. We need to stop polls like this worldwide.

• I'm a time traveler and I have to say that Telltale's best game is better than any of those.

• i'd vote, but you know, i haven't played anything on the list 'sept for ep 1 of bone.

>.>

• @delimew said: i'd vote, but you know, i haven't played anything on the list 'sept for ep 1 of bone.

>.>

Welcome to the club of people who only played one game from Tell Tale Games!

• @LuigiHann said: I'm a time traveler and I have to say that Telltale's best game is better than any of those.

I know what you mean. Seriously, who in their right mind would leave out Telltale Texas Hold 'Em?!

• This seems like the closest Telltale has come to making a game based on a form of mainstream entertainment.

Expect a huge influx of consumers and forum trolls!

• Telltales best game is Virtua Leonard. It's just like being tied up in a closet! And since other games on that list are unreleased, we may as well talk about all of tell tales future games. You cant prove mine wont happen.

Add Comment