User Avatar Image

What would happen if...

posted by ParadoxalMindElla1 on - last edited - Viewed by 934 users

I found this game on SMBZ forum (back when it was active). Here's how you play it:

Person 1 askes a question in "What would happen if" style (you'll see my question as an example).
Person 2 answers on that question in a funny or in a serious way (even though we know which one is more fun to play with ;) ), and then askes a new question.

Use the most of your imagination! :D

Time for question one! Since I'm the one who started the game, I'll do the honor xD :

What would happen if Apple opened a bakery? (like iPwns and iSmacks weren't enough...)

84 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Then we would run out of a lot of things to ask.

What would happen if Pixar made The Incredibles 2?

• People would cry about how The Incredibles "didn't need a sequel and omg it's so shit and oh god it's ruined the first one for me I must end my life".

What would happen if cats actually did have opposable thumbs like in the Cravendale advert?

• They would use to to scratch their asses like never before.

What would happen if Robert Kirkman decided not to continue The Walking Dead?

• The Walking Dead creators would try to make the last few issues the best ever. Then the fans would go crazy and clamor for a return, which would eventually be granted about a decade and a half later, much to the delight of fans old and new.

What would happen if knowledge was genetic? (Not opinions, just knowledge.)

• It is, to a very small degree (it's called "instinct"). If by knowledge, you mean "scientific knowledge of fact or current theories", then Einstein would so totally have had a truckload of kids. Come to think of it, nerds everywhere would be the cool kids.

What would happen if TTG started dedicating themselves to making old-school-style adventure games?

• @Chyron8472 said: It is, to a very small degree (it's called "instinct"). If by knowledge, you mean "scientific knowledge of fact or current theories", then Einstein would so totally have had a truckload of kids. Come to think of it, nerds everywhere would be the cool kids.

What would happen if TTG started dedicating themselves to making old-school-style adventure games?

that depends on how old school and how much they stuck to the old school game formula, but i would imagine they wouldn't sell very well because there are hundreds of free old school adventure games that people have made and put online eg. http://www.adventuremaker.com/ , http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/ , personally i don't think typing open door or clicking open then clicking door really adds anything except more ways to get stuck and more filler.

What would happen if we stopped spending money on war and spent the money on science research and space exploration instead?

• I guess that humanity would be even more advanced than it is now?

What would happen if SEGA really went bankrupt?

• Sonic would be bought by Nintendo who then proceeds to make a Sonic and Mario platform ear crossover but the story unfortunely pays for it since it turns into Sonic trying to save Amy all the time. (Just an idea :D)

What would happen if TTG made a adventure game crossover with Sam and Max, Monkey Island, Wallace & Gromit, and Strong Bad?

• There would be no puzzles; the setting would be at the Inventory; the story would advance by playing hands of poker; and after winning each hand, there is a QTE event.

What would happen if Double Fine made the next Monkey Island game?

• Disney sues and exploits the franchise.

What would happen if Disney gave Lucasarts back to George Lucas?

Add Comment