User Avatar Image

Look guys! I found a hatchet!

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Oh for Christ sake Ben.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Motordead said: I swear Ben just needs to seriously keep someone by him at all times and ask them if he should do something or not before he does it. Apparently hes just to incompetent to fend for himself.

If there was a big red button on the wall that said

"Press for Zombies"

He would press it.

Twice.

"Well OBVIOUSLY I thought it meant that there was a giant steel panel that would press all the zombies to death. What was I supposed to think it meant?"

• This part frustrated then confused me. We presume the walkers were distracted by the chuff bell, but those rang after Ben took out the hatchet from the door hadle right? There was not enough time between the bell and Ben trying to attack Lee for Ben to pull out the hatchet I think. Plus, wouldn't there still have been walkers around the door when he did that? The bells were on the school, so how did they lure the zombies away before bringing them back in)

• @zgamer said: This part frustrated then confused me. We presume the walkers were distracted by the chuff bell, but those rang after Ben took out the hatchet from the door hadle right? There was not enough time between the bell and Ben trying to attack Lee for Ben to pull out the hatchet I think. Plus, wouldn't there still have been walkers around the door when he did that? The bells were on the school, so how did they lure the zombies away before bringing them back in)

The walkers might have lost interest in the doors right before Ben pulled the hatchet away, and since the glass was stained with blood they didn't know there were people on the other side. I always thought it was Ben's jumping out and scaring Lee and Molly that alerted the walkers after the hatchet was taken out.

• Most likely.

If they had still been interested, they'd have pushed through the moment he removed it.

• That was my actual reaction!

Ben: *walks in with an axe*
    Me: Uhh... where did you get that, hun? (don't judge, I got into the habit of calling Ben 'hun' xD)
    *Lee asks the same question*
    Ben: I found it in one of the doors :)
    Me: Oh, for Christs sake, Ben.

• @Bralef said: "Haha, good job Ben! You finally did something usefOHMYGOOOOOOOOOOD"

I just laughed so hard. Kudos.

• Oh God, I love Ben, but he's so stupid. =.='

• Sees no more zombies at door: Oh.
    Sees no hatchet in door bars: Oh?
    Ben jumps around corner: Woah! Ben! What are you- holding...? Oh please don't tell me-
    "I found it stuck between the door handles!": Ugh. Sorry son but you've just killed us all. Let's go, Ben.

• User Avatar Image
    MSG

What killed me is that Ben's the one to hand Lee the hatchet before they go down the sewers...it's on a whole other level of stupid.

• As the saying goes:
    "Zombies eat brains.
    You're safe."

Add Comment