User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 147.6K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey guys what did I mi- ST EDDIE HAS RETURNED! OH MY DAMN!

    HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD I MISSED CHRISTMAS AND BOXING DAY!

  • @Remolay said: Hey guys what did I mi- ST EDDIE HAS RETURNED! OH MY DAMN!

    And has just recently announced that he shall be departing once more, just as I myself have returned, in what is a cruel twist of fate. Why can't the web truly be world-wide? Then we could all just be one big joyous community. Unless, of course, someone decides to bugger off for a set of reasons entirely unrelated to internet connection... like me.

  • @Hayden said: And has just recently announced that he shall be departing once more, just as I myself have returned, in what is a cruel twist of fate. Why can't the web truly be world-wide? Then we could all just be one big joyous community. Unless, of course, someone decides to bugger off for a set of reasons entirely unrelated to internet connection... like me.

    Why are you buggering off again, Hayden? :(

  • *Sees friend is playing LEGO: Lord of the Rings*

    *Sends him this video*

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrQVFZx7XX4

    EDIT: Because this video is too obvious! XD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-1RPDqJAY

    Edit 2: this is also revenge over him pushing me too look at 4chan stuff.
    Now I can't help but peek for half an hour here and there now.
    (I feel so dirty. Unclean! UNCLEAAAN!!! X,O)

  • @St_Eddie said: Why are you buggering off again, Hayden? :(


    Nae, nae! I was referencing your next departure, and my previous buggering-off. Now that I'm back, I think I'll stick around for quite some time. This always has been one of my favourite spots on the internet; I can't actually remember why it was I stopped visiting in the first place. Any notable changes during my absence?

  • URGENT HELP REQUIRED

    Please can somebody help me. I've created a video for use with my let's play of 'Flight of the Amazon Queen' and uploaded it to YouTube. However because I used a copyrighted song in it, it's been flagged as an infringement of copyright (fair enough).

    However, I really want to use this video for my let's play (I spent 2 hours making it) but unfortunately I've deleted the actual source video from my computer. Please can somebody instruct me on how to download the video from YouTube on to my hard disk (before it gets pulled) so that I can re-upload it to a better hosting site (without the annoying copyright shit?).

    I'm using a Mac by the way, so any suggested methods will have to work with OSX.

    Please, pretty please? I've only got a few hours to get this sorted.

    PLEASE HELP!!!

  • @St_Eddie said: URGENT HELP REQUIRED

    Please can somebody help me. I've created a video for use with my let's play of 'Flight of the Amazon Queen' and uploaded it to YouTube. However because I used a copyrighted song in it, it's been flagged as an infringement of copyright (fair enough).

    However, I really want to use this video for my let's play (I spent 2 hours making it) but unfortunately I've deleted the actual source video from my computer. Please can somebody instruct me on how to download the video from YouTube on to my hard disk (before it gets pulled) so that I can re-upload it to a better hosting site (without the annoying copyright shit?).

    I'm using a Mac by the way, so any suggested methods will have to work with OSX.

    Please, pretty please? I've only got a few hours to get this sorted.

    PLEASE HELP!!!

    http://keepvid.com/

  • @Secret Fawful said: http://keepvid.com/

    Thanks so much for the quick response but it's not working for me. It says "Java Applet Loaded. Fetching links..." but it never does anything else!

    As if that wasn't bad enough, I have spend the last 3 hours typing in the new installment of my let's play into this forum, only to hit 'The Walking Dead' banner by mistake and when I've pressed 'back', I've lost everything!

    FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

    Looks like I'm starting over!

    FUCKING HELL!!!

    This time I'm typing it into Word and then pasting it to the forum.

    Man, I'm so pissed off right now!

  • Do you have the latest Java installed?

This discussion has been closed.