User Avatar Image

Footage of Marvin the Martian online

posted by Leplaya on - last edited - Viewed by 326 users

Here’s something that is bound to surprise everyone. Test demo footage of the purposed live-action/CG Marvin the Martian movie. No joke, real deal footage here. Originally, Warner bros went ahead with this but in the end they shelved it. here’s the link to the footage, if anyone asks Eric Bauza is voicing Marvin here(although it was rumored Mike Myers was supposed to voice Marvin for the actual movie)

http://vimeo.com/channels/434140/51896515

Unlike most hybrids that have been produced, that had the animated characters to look almost realistic. Marvin looks like himself, in short terms, they didn’t turn him into a realistic looking freakazoid. I don’t know if the upcoming LT movie(which is being written by a SNL writer) I don’t know if the animation for that movie would be like this. But either way, it would look better than a realistic looney tunes. What do you guys think? The story to me sounded too similar to my dog skip(since they were going to put Marvin on earth to destroy Christmas but befriends a kid in the process). I’m just glad Marvin looks like himself and not realistic to the point of being creepy.

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment