User Avatar Image

Make up an ending!

posted by HailTWD on - last edited - Viewed by 500 users

Lee watches as the group sails off with Clem safe. He turns shortly after with an "i did good" smile. Then suddenly he wakes up and a loud tuba sound plays! His face is covered in flour.. His brother walks into his room and starts cracking up. Lee beats him to death with the tuba while his mother watches. (credits) How would you like Ep.5 to end?

52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @aaron1290 said: ;( So heart touching! how did they die?!

tell us!

After killing Larry, all the charm that came out of his ass started to retract until it was all back inside.

This event created enough gravitational pull to create what we in the scientific community call a "butthole singularity".

Everything on the planet then got sucked up into Larry's ass.

The end.

• @DreadMagus said: After killing Larry, all the charm that came out of his ass started to retract until it was all back inside.

This event created enough gravitational pull to create what we in the scientific community call a "butthole singularity".

Everything on the planet then got sucked up into Larry's ass.

The end.

LMFAO.

can we replace Larry's ass with Carley's bullet hole in the cheek? :D

• [quote=dreadmagus;753535]after killing larry, all the charm that came out of his ass started to retract until it was all back inside.

Everything on the planet then got sucked up into larry's ass.

The end.[/quote]

lol

• The balcony doesn't break when Ben jumps across. The group heads aover the rooftops until they get to the hotel, where Lee breaks the sign. Going down alone, things proceed as normal until he and Clem begin going through the herd. There they see the undead forms of Vernon and Co, along with their bloodied but intact boat. Lee gets Clem to the others, and creates a distraction at the end of the street while the rest of the group gets the boat to the water. Kenny forgives Ben and lets him onto the boat, and as Clem, Kenny, Ben, Christa, and Omid sail off away from the city Lee disappears from view with the horde all around, much like Kenny's death scenes. The group move on to find someplace better and safer, although Kenny is still emotionally broken form his family's death and Ben wants to die because he still hasn't been able to redeem himself.

• dont know the real end, stopped playing after carley's death. but i would make a happy ending, just because it can

• Lee and Clem are in the street full of walkers untill Clems mum approaches. Lee raises his weapon but Clem steps infront "NO!"
    The walkers are swarming and Lee cant take them all. Molly leaps down clearing a path and runs off taking the walkers. Lee and Clem stumble inside and Clem says sorry and starts crying. Then the final scene of the game begins and then you fade to a first person view.
    You open a door to see Clem crying after shooting Lee. Then she goes "Molly!" And runs crying and it shows her hugging Molly. Season 2 set up

• @Apex4thetime said: dont know the real end, stopped playing after carley's death. but i would make a happy ending, just because it can

For real?

• @Robbingrobin said: For real?

yeah, for real. i felt some connection, dunno why. just liked her.

• @Apex4thetime said: yeah, for real. i felt some connection, dunno why. just liked her.

Alright... A stupid thing to do, in my humble opinion.

• @Robbingrobin said: Alright... A stupid thing to do, in my humble opinion.

i know its not normal to feel connections to video game charcters, but this was different

Add Comment