User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 43.6K users

Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.

4.9K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Johro said: Flash Sales

Civilization Franchise 75% off
    Men of War: Collector Pack 50% off
    Closure 75% off

Remember Gods & Kings is less then half of what it is on Steam right now on Greenmangaming if you apply the 30% off coupon.
    And it is Steamworks (you get a Steam-Key). So get it over there.

• @Johro said: That's just called being a Steam user.

I don't even have room to install my entire Steam library, much less time to play all of it, and I'm still buying shit. And what have I been doing with my free time? Playing console games.

• @GuruGuru214 said: I don't even have room to install my entire Steam library, much less time to play all of it, and I'm still buying shit. And what have I been doing with my free time? Playing console games.

Sounds like me. Except for the whole 'playing console games' bit.

• Last set of Flash Sales coming? The latest says 5 days and 18hrs currently.

• @Johro said: Last set of Flash Sales coming? The latest says 5 days and 18hrs currently.

Didn't notice that before, but that's a pretty uninteresting finish on the flash sales. I mean Civ 5 has been on offer a handful of times during the sales, hasn't it? Closure looks pretty interesting but it's in the current Humble Bundle. And the last one's a pretty generic brown shooter as far as I can tell.

I was hoping to make a few more good deals on games from my wishlist, but it looks like time is running out on that already.

• Just one of these days I'd like Quantum of Solace to have a half-decent offer on it. I picked up Blood Stone a while back when it went 50% off (IIRC), but the most QoS has ever been is the basic 25%, which isn't enough to convince me. Bleh.

...oh well. I've bought more than enough already.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@Darth Marsden said: Grand Theft Auto franchise - 75% off

I caved in and bought the Grand Theft Auto complete pack. That's it for me for the season, between the GOG.com and Steam holiday sales I'm pretty much broke.:o

• @Darth Marsden said: Just one of these days I'd like Quantum of Solace to have a half-decent offer on it. I picked up Blood Stone a while back when it went 50% off (IIRC), but the most QoS has ever been is the basic 25%, which isn't enough to convince me. Bleh.

...oh well. I've bought more than enough already.

That's Activision for you. Even if it isn't Call of Duty, these things rarely get decent sales.

• Even CoD. Not that I really care, but they wont even 25% their new titles.

• Yeah. I want to buy the original CODs, but I can't bring myself to part with £10 for them. Bah.

Add Comment