User Avatar Image

Why do I dream about Clementine instead of Lilly or Carley?

posted by Tazzle27 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

I mean I have a huge crush on Lilly. Carley is cute too so I like her, so why do I have dreams about Clementine? and no, it's not a romance thing or anything. I only want a romance dream with Lilly

You guys got any tips? I want to dream about Lilly.

61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @thewalkingwalker said: This thread is so fucked up

I don't understand how you could come to that conclusion! A guy dreaming about a virtual child but wants to dream about a virtual adult woman, is completely normal! There is no reason to think that anything about this is fucked up!

• @anonymau5 said: I don't understand how you could come to that conclusion! A guy dreaming about a virtual child but wants to dream about a virtual adult woman, is completely normal! There is no reason to think that anything about this is fucked up!

Exactly. It's not like I said I've had sexual encounters with Clementine. All I stated was that I simply saw her in my dream. Nothing more.

and besides, Clementine is fictional

Futhermore, there is no sexual morality involved when it comes to fictional characters, regardless of the age of the character depicted

Comparing it to a pedophile photographs of underage children is an idiotic and illogical thing to do. There is no connection between the two. In a case where you have children being abused, it affects the rest of their life in a negative way. That is the sole reason why it's ok if its a fictional character and not in photographs: Video game characters are not real and therefore can not be abused, which is why there is nothing immoral about it

• @Tazzle27 said: Exactly. It's not like I said I've had sexual encounters with Clementine. All I stated was that I simply saw her in my dream. Nothing more.

and besides, Clementine is fictional

Futhermore, there is no sexual morality involved when it comes to fictional characters, regardless of the age of the character depicted

Comparing it to a pedophile photographs of underage children is an idiotic and illogical thing to do. There is no connection between the two. In a case where you have children being abused, it affects the rest of their life in a negative way. That is the sole reason why it's ok if its a fictional character and not in photographs: Video game characters are not real and therefore can not be abused, which is why there is nothing immoral about it

Your sarcasm detector seems to be broken badly. You should probably take it to a repair shop.

• @anonymau5 said: Your sarcasm detector seems to be broken badly. You should probably take it to a repair shop.

Sarcasm detection in text form is somewhat lacking compared to spoken voices without smileys/images/etc.

• What the actual fuck.....

• This just made me say what the fuck instantly. You dream about clem cus u worry about her i guess. you usually dream about the ppl important to you or stuff/whats on your mind. Dreamt about carley/ ep2/lee etc

• INB4 thread being locked in 5...4...3...2...

Seriously though, this is disturbing.

• Obviously Clem effected you emotionally and the Brain is a strange thing, it has problems recognizing the difference between real world emotional connections and those you get from a good story. Not sure why you would want to dream about a virtual woman though, surely you want to dream about a woman you know in the real world?

• you want me to show you something F*cked up look up clementine the walking dead rule 34 or clementine rule 34 creepy sh*t

This discussion has been closed.