User Avatar Image

Which character in this game you hate the most?

posted by Vongalaxy on - last edited - Viewed by 953 users

At first, I hate Larry because hes a dick when he hit me on the face. But later in the farm, he seem to be better and I begin to not hate him. And in chapter 3, Carly death is so FKING SHOCKING and I FKING HATE LILY and LEFt her. So I hate Lily the MOST.

130 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hated Brie. She tried so hard to get Lee killed on the assumption that he was from Crawford. Then in her next scene we're supposed to be "all is forgiven". Screw that! I wanted to give her a piece of my mind, but alas. It was not to be.

As for Larry, say what you want about him, but he has one thing going for him. He didn't tell anyone about Lee's past. If he were a real dirtbag, he would shouted out "This man is a convicted murderer! We can't let him in the group!" or something upon recognizing him, but he does not. The only one he ever tells is Lilly, and he's only trying to protect her.

• Nah Larry wanted to keep Lee's past a secret for as long as possible. For blackmail. He would have told everyone if he thought it would help him or Lily in some way

• Lilly because she took Carley away.

• Yeah screw that mada_ _ _ _. Yeah, I realized that as well Corcline. Unlike Carley, Larry couldn't be trusted. One trait that's very important everywhere is trust @.@ .

I'm sure he was looking out for his daughter, Mornai, but I think his ways/confrontation were too how should I say this: angry?/overprotective? . He could've said that, but it didn't happen; Too busy with stuff going on. Anyway, Lee tells them later anyway. Kudos to Carley.

• First it has been Larry, because he was so harsh and judgmental towards Duck and Lee. Then later I hated Lilly for the unexpected killing of Carley. After that scene I immediately left her behind.

• I actually did not hate any characters.

Except perhaps Vernon.

• Ben, he was indirectly responsible for the deaths of Carley, Kat and Duck. All of whom I liked way more than him. I don't hate Lilly, despite the fact that she killed Carley. She was broken at that point.

• Campman. Lee, Kenny, and possibly Ben would still be alive if it weren't for him dang it! And now poor Clem is off alone with only the comfort that those two strangers might be Christa and Omid.

• @k1ngMe said: "Lilly was always looking out for herself and Larry" That's false. Yes, she took Larry's side in most of the arguments, but that's only because he's her father!

Sooo... that makes it okay to just go around executing people without any evidence that they're actually a threat? Because she's the only one in the group with someone they care about?

@k1ngMe said: When it came down to it, Lilly cared about the group, and was willing to do anything to protect them. Even if it meant killing potential threats like Carley.

Except Carley wasn't a potential threat. In fact, she was probably the only person in the whole game who never did anything to hurt the group. Lilly just thought Carley was a threat because she was a paranoid psychopath on a witch hunt.

When it came down to it, Lilly only cared about herself and Larry and making sure everyone else in the group did everything she said. As soon as anyone became the slightest bit inconvenient, she was all for leaving them to die.

So, yeah. Lilly definitely wins most hated character as far as I'm concerned. Hands down.

• Duck or Larry. I can't choose...

And I liked Lilly... :S

Add Comment