User Avatar Image

Woulda been cool

posted by sfs99 on - last edited - Viewed by 76 users

If at the end of ep 5 u saw what happened the day lee killed the senator. I don't know I know it is such a tease that they don't but why! I wish they just could have showed us...also with christa and her pregnancy. They obviously infer enough but it would've just been cool for her to say it.

8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Eh, they included a little backstory with Lee and the senator when you talk with the stranger.

• Yeah but not nearly enough...idk

• It would have been cool to see what happened, but I don't really think Lee was dwelling on it by the end of the game.

• Yea I remember that one post in the forum months ago when ep 2 came out and there was this one post that said "What Are the Conequences to Stealing the Food" and everyone just brushed it off once episode 3 and especially 4 came out. Well it's amazing that it really did matter...that stealing from that station wagon...killed Kenny (maybe), Ben, lee, made Vernon steal the boat...amazing if Kenny just wasn t so damn selfish...maybe they all would have survived

• @sfs99 said: Yea I remember that one post in the forum months ago when ep 2 came out and there was this one post that said "What Are the Conequences to Stealing the Food" and everyone just brushed it off once episode 3 and especially 4 came out. Well it's amazing that it really did matter...that stealing from that station wagon...killed Kenny (maybe), Ben, lee, made Vernon steal the boat...amazing if Kenny just wasn t so damn selfish...maybe they all would have survived

It would have been nice if those of us who chose not to steal would have gotten at least a different encounter with the Stranger. I didn't really even understand why he was mad at me, his reasons for thinking I was a "monster" were incredibly forced. Angry at me for bringing her to a "sick dairy"? Angry at me for bringing her to Crawford? Angry at me for choosing one character over another? Yeah.

• @Riadon said: It would have been nice if those of us who chose not to steal would have gotten at least a different encounter with the Stranger. I didn't really even understand why he was mad at me, his reasons for thinking I was a "monster" were incredibly forced. Angry at me for bringing her to a "sick dairy"? Angry at me for bringing her to Crawford? Angry at me for choosing one character over another? Yeah.

Yeah, I hear ya but campman has totally gone nuts at this point so his rationale is not exactly rational.

• It certainly would have been nice to have slightly more backstory. We know the events that lead up to it, but Lee says killing him was an accident. I wonder if Lee approached him like Ben in episode 3 (if you say "I could kill you") and he trips and falls onto a spiked object trying to flee. I mostly just want to know exactly how he died.

Also, yeah, campman has his severed walker wife's head in a bag and talks to it. Even if you could perfectly justify every reason he brought up, he'd grasp at straws no matter what.

• I agree they could have done it a bit better.
    Like in EP5 when Lee passes out on the streets maybe make it a dream-sequence where you can see what really happened in detail with some blur etc. Would have been amazing.
    Sure he said 2 or 3 lines in the convo with campman but that was far less than what I would have liked to seen.

Add Comment