User Avatar Image

F*ck one, kill one, marry one.

posted by Doctanian on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

Out of all the female characters in TWD game, you have to pick which three you'd have sex with, kill, and marry.

I'll give an example.

[LIST=1]
[*]I'd bang Carley
[*]Kill Molly
[*]Marry Lilly
[/LIST]

If you're a girl or gay, you can do this in reverse with the guys. Of if you're bi you can do two lists? Lol, I dunno. I just got this from Step Brothers and found it hilarious. So I posted the idea here.

119 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @CarleyandLeeTWD said: Hahahaha, sb indeed.

I'd Bang Carley (if i cant reuse same character, id bang molly)
    Kill Lilly (s soab)
    Marry Carley ( then bang)

haha, i thought i had to chose 3, but id rather bang carley and marry her then molly.

to the ppl who wants to bang clem, your discusting

• @Tazzle27 said: Id bang Clementine. Come at me bro

That's why you see Clem in your dreams. Sicko

• @Tazzle27 said: Id bang Clementine. Come at me bro

Aha! So, you finally took my advice and accepted it. Good for you.

• @Doctanian said: Out of all the female characters in TWD game, you have to pick which three you'd have sex with, kill, and marry.

I'll give an example.

[LIST=1]
    [*]I'd bang Carley
    [*]Kill Molly
    [*]Marry Lilly
    [/LIST]

If you're a girl or gay, you can do this in reverse with the guys. Of if you're bi you can do two lists? Lol, I dunno. I just got this from Step Brothers and found it hilarious. So I posted the idea here.

Bang: Molly
    Kill: Lilly
    Marry: Carley

This was tough, but it's the best way to put it.

• Carley Fever. Haha. #CarleyRocks

Who the hell wants to BANG LARRY AND CLEM? AHAHAHAHA WTF? AND DUCK?

• @Tommyo3000 said: Bang Katjaa and Brenda St. John (best 3some ever)
    Marry Larry/Hershel (can't decide both r too hot)
    Kill Clementine (annoying biatch)

This has to be the funniest post I have seen while browsing today! :D Lmfao

• Hmm...:P
    - Bang Lee
    - Kill Larry
    - Marry Lee or Kenny

• Bang Molly
    Kill Beatrice
    Marry Carley

• Bang Fivel

Kill Stranger

Marry Bandit #3

• @Ctn04132 said: you don't have the hots for Lee's bedroom voice or Kenny's sexy handlebar moustache? ;)

*lol* Definitely not the latter! I love both characters and think they're both very nice-looking guys, especially Lee, but facial hair and good parenting skills always make me think of my Dad. ;) Lee's voice and look and personality are all awesome, though--I can't fault anyone for digging him, or Kenny even.

My old man has always been a mix of muscle and "teddy bear" in terms of build, so while most of my friends are divided between a preference for those two builds, both just send platonic signals straight to my brain. So probably because of that, to me the hottest build for a man is that of a scrawny beanpole just like Ben. I love long, bony limbs and sharp angles; they're a nice contrast to my short and curvy frame. I also think glasses and stubble are kinda sexy, so besides being an all-around great guy, Mark is quite attractive to me, too. Give me an older version of Ben who shared personality traits with Mark and I think I really would want to marry him! You can laugh if you want, but I can't lie, that'd be my dream guy, assuming he was geeky enough. :o *girly sigh*

@Ctn04132 said: ... Whut?

Whut what? I can only speculate about how I'd feel if I were gay, but Christa's like a darker, more badass, modern update of Grace Kelly, and she and Omid are totally the Zoe and Wash of TWD. That's cool in my book! I assume if I dug ladies, that respect would translate.

Add Comment