User Avatar Image

Will Clem swear in season 2

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 498 users

To honer lees memory

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @MSG said: "Like shit, right Lee?"

:P One of the best quotes in the game.

I doubt we'll hear much from her, like I said. She might repeat something like she did^ in episode 2 (was it?), but I doubt she'll do it more than once, if even that.

• I don't care if she does or doesn't, but I hope so...
    I can't imagine anyone NOT swearing when living in a post-apocalyptic world filled with zombies. I would be swearing all day long, it's a great way of getting rid of stress.
    Can't imagine someone walking around saying: "Oh dear, there's a zombie following me, well, darn, I seem to be in a pickle".

• she'd better watch her ass if she does! i'll watch her from the other side, because of some of my choices... that will rather be hell than heaven

• As long as she doesn't swear like Kenny... lol.

Swearing in moderation wouldn't be bad, but it would hurt the innocence that they are trying to portray in her.

• Zombie Lee will wash her mouth out with soap

• Clem isn't Carl, but the more time a child spends in the apocalypse, they grow accustomed to what they hear. If we don't get a protagonist like Lee for season 2, she probably will swear.

I mean, Carl swears enough to make Rick cringe in the comics. And he's roughly the same age as Clem.

• @Rommel49 said: How do you know? Swearing can make one feel better, and feeling better can give one a psychological edge in survival. Besides, eventually there's going to be a situation in which it's perfectly reasonable to say that somebody fornicates with poo from time to time. :p

Yes, but there are better ways to relieve stress than swearing. Killing walkers is a much better way, and makes the world a little safer. Or just drag a dead walker in a corner and beat it with a blunt object when you're feeling down. I think the feeling after doing that would be more powerful than shouting expletives. Especially after a heated argument with a despised rival, for example.

• @Mornai said: Yes, but there are better ways to relieve stress than swearing. Killing walkers is a much better way, and makes the world a little safer. Or just drag a dead walker in a corner and beat it with a blunt object when you're feeling down. I think the feeling after doing that would be more powerful than shouting expletives. Especially after a heated argument with a despised rival, for example.

Both of those alternatives are significantly more dangerous than simply saying a four-letter word every now and again. Survivalism 101, you don't go after something that can kill you unless there's no other option. Corpses also tend to stink and carry diseases. By contrast, F-Bombs are harmless. :p

• - **** ******* *** *****! In the name of Lee, I swear and thus honor his memory! **** yeah!

I don't know if I would like this... But it would be hilarious, actually.

• I would vote against it, but if she did, only with moderation would I not mind it. If she swore like Kenny, no. Not at all would I like it.

Add Comment