User Avatar Image

Who did you think was slipping the bandits supplies at first?

posted by marioluigi344 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Kenny
Lily
Clementine
Duck
Ben
Katjaa
Lee
Doug
Someone sneaking into the camp

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I had no idea, really... and frankly, after we got out of the motel I didn't even care anymore. I didn't really suspect anyone because I only showed Doug (the only person I trusted 100%) the flashlight, so I didn't get to see other people's reaction to it. I did so because I thought "if there's someone sneaking supplies to the bandits, I don't want him/her to know I'm carrying out an investigation". But Ben's reason for sneaking the supplies was valid to me, so I didn't really blame him for anything after he confessed either.

• Oops, i zoned out briefly when choosing a vote and selected Lee accidentally. >.<

I thought it was Ben. His reaction seemed to point to it more than anyone else.

I wish we could have accused Lilly during the argument. Say something along the lines of her being so eager to pin it on somebody else, and convince everyone that he/she did it, so the case is closed, everyone thinks he/she was the culprit and Lilly gets rid of someone she dislikes. The perfect crime.

• Carly. She was acting... frisky.

• I thought it was Kenny because of the way he tries to nonchalantly tell Lilly to stop accusing everyone and how he was staying out of it.

• I always thought it was Ben because Lilly said something along the lines of "everyone knows we keep equipment and try to fix it" so logically the only one that would try and toss it would be the new guy and when they're in the RV before anyone says anything Ben says "I'm sorry".

• At first I thought it would have been Ben, but later at the conversation outside of RV I startet thinking that I was Carley who took the supplies. I kinda went crazy when Ben told Lee that he was the one and Carley died for nothing.

• Ben, seeing as how he was the newest member. I spent time with the others and knew their characters. I would have been shocked had it been someone else.

• Wait, why is Doug an option but not Carley? Do Carley players get a special episode where this deal never happens and we just didn't notice?
    EDIT:And to keep on topic, Kenny because he has the biggest family there so I thought he'd take the most and not tell us.

• @Gman5852 said: Wait, why is Doug an option but not Carley? Do Carley players get a special episode where this deal never happens and we just didn't notice?
    EDIT:And to keep on topic, Kenny because he has the biggest family there so I thought he'd take the most and not tell us.

No the deal scenario still happens. I don't know why Carley isn't an option.

• When I questioned Ben, he acted so awkwardly that I believed it was him. And indeed it was.

Btw, why isn't carley in the choices? Just asking, but it probably ridiculous to accuse her, based on her personality and good character she wouldn't. But of course anyone could be the one.

Add Comment