User Avatar Image

Who did you give food to the first time?

posted by Dr Lance VanBoobenHousen on - last edited - Viewed by 6.4K users

Me? I gave clem and duck some cheese and crackers, carley the apple and kenny the jerky.

On my " doug version " i tried to give him some food but he refused ( doug is awsome btw, really does make up for the fact that he aint as purdy as carley ) so i gave some to clem ( she LOVES apples btw ) the apple, duck the jerky, and mark and larry the crackers ( at this point, i already knew marks fate from my " carley version " and just felt really bad for him ) and i wanted to be nice to larry also, given his fate.

164 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I fed, in this order....

Clem and Duck - because kids ALWAYS come first.

Then Carley - because... well... Carley.

Then Lilly... just to spite Larry and because I felt sorry for her at the time.

• Tried to give Katjaa an apple, figured our team doc needed to keep her strength up, also she might give it to Duck. Was too busy with the soon to be dead guy to accept it.

Gave Mark the apple. Between missing his shot and saying he's having trouble holding a board straight, figured the poor guy really needed something and seeing as he's one of the people hunting for food it's a good idea to keep him feed.

Skipped Larry. As my dad use to say "If you're well enough to complain you're well enough." and Larry seemed plenty well to me. Opted to give Lilly the jerky though, in case she wanted to feed her dad. Told me she didn't need it, I told her take it anyways.

Then gave the crackers and cheese to Clem and Duck. If we can't afford to feed two children then we're probably not going to be "survivors" for much longer.

Skipped Kenny because I figured he'd be satisfied if Duck ate (he was), skipped Carley because I figured she knew me not picking her was in no way a slight against her (she did), and skipped Ben because I wasn't sure if he'd be staying or not at the time. Larry still complained though, but that's nothing new. :D

Is there any reason the apple is so popular? Both Clem and Duck have different dialogue if you give it to them and Doug and Carley will accept nothing else. I figured the jerky would have been more in demand. :confused:

• I gave Clem some crackers. I gave Carley the apple and I gave Duck/Kenny the jerky.

• The apple went to Clem.

One of the cheese and crackers went to Duck.

One of the cheese and crackers was offered to Carley, but she refused.

The jerky was given to Mark.

And the cheese and crackers that Carley refused went to Larry.

• In order
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Clementine: Apple
    [*]Duck: Cheese and crackers
    [*]Carley: (attempted) Cheese and crackers
    [*]Katjaa: (attempted) Cheese and crackers
    [*]Kenny: Cheese and crackers
    [*]Larry: Jerky
    [/LIST]

• User Avatar Image
    OzzyUK Moderator

I gave the food to
    Clementine
    Duck
    Kenny
    Ben

• I don't remember the order EXACTLY, other than that Clem was first but...

Clem- Apple
    Kenny- jerky (attempted)
    Doug- Jerky (attempted)
    Duck- Crackers & Cheese
    Kenny- Jerky (success)
    Katjaa- Crackers & Cheese (attempted)
    Larry- Crackers & Cheese

Almost gave the last food to Mark, but I wanted to try to befriend Larry and thought Mark would understand.

• - Clementine(Apple). She takes priority and gets the best food always(maybe i was playing favorites).

- Duck(Crackers&Cheese). Mostly to become better friends with Kenny.

- Kenny(Jerky). See above.

- Larry(Crackers&Cheese). Just trying to make peace with the old man.

Tried to feed Carley but she only accepts the apple, and i already gave it to Clementine. I refused to feed Mark because at the time i was extremely angry that he was placed in the group without an introduction and wanted nothing to do with him.

• Clem- Crackers and Cheese.
    Duck- Jerky
    Because kids always eat first.

Kenny- Crackers and Cheese
    He was a real bro, and never yelled at me like Larry and Lilly did.

Ben- Apple
    I agonized over the final piece of food for a good while. I finally decided that since we didn't know Ben, and everyone else wouldn't accept food (I tried to feed Carley, but didn't pick the apple, so I gave up on her. Also, Mark telling Larry what I thought of him really didn't help his case) or hated me, I decided to extend an olive branch to the new arrival.

Wow, looking back on it, I managed to feed all three people who can survive until Episode 5.

• In Order
    Clementine: An Apple
    Duck: Cheese and Crackers
    Kenny: Jerky
    Lilly: My last piece of food.

Add Comment