User Avatar Image

Okay so Kenny's death made no sense what so freakin ever

posted by DatDude on - last edited - Viewed by 463 users

I mean seriously....:mad:

1. He hated Ben..so what's up with the sudden change of heart?
2. He had 1 bullet..the goal was to end Ben's misery..
3. Yet he closes the gates and tells Lee to leave...
4. You see him put Ben out of his misery with the 1 bullet

But than what was freaking point of closing the gates and fighting the walkers? Why the hell was he sacrificing himself..it made no sense. Could he not just shoot Ben really quick and leave? What was the need to stay there and fight the walkers off while locking himself from an escape? What was the point...It was just ugh.

I'm not even disappointed that he died..it's the way he died...sacrificing himself in a seemingly just idiotic way. For what? For who?

I mean..if it was Duck..or Katja..than yeah, i could definitely see why he would have stayed and tried to fight the walkers off. But for Ben? The kid that killed his son and wife..and ruined pretty much everything...i just don't get it.

It seemed tell tale was just clueless in that regard and just wanted to kill him off as soon as possible.

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @DatDude said: I mean seriously....:mad:

1. He hated Ben..so what's up with the sudden change of heart?

Try playing the game. :rolleyes:

It's pretty clearly a suicide from my view. Kenny had nothing left. All this time, I got a clear vibe of him just continuing on for its own sake, nothing really left behind it.

• The change of ehart came when Ben tore into him back at the house. Kenny realized just how lucky he had actually been, and saw things from Ben's point of view and understood how hard the kid had had it even BEFORE Kenny started treating him like shit. Kenny decided to forgive the kid, and tried to save him. At the very least, he spared the kid from being eaten slowly and painfully.

I still prefer the Christa version though. Instead of only trying to save Ben, he actually pulls through and does save Christa's life, and goes down fighting. It's less suicidal than Ben's scene, and he actually doesn't die for nothing.

• so i guess we assume that Kenny dies? I am playing all three versions~ one that is pro kenny from the beginning, 1 that is anti kenny and the other that i call silent Lee~ he answers everything with silence, unless silence is not an option.

I havent seen the Krista version. Is it obvious that he dies?

• I guessed Kenny was suicidal at that point because he could've shot Ben and escaped with Lee.

• @dancingwithvodka said: so i guess we assume that Kenny dies? I am playing all three versions~ one that is pro kenny from the beginning, 1 that is anti kenny and the other that i call silent Lee~ he answers everything with silence, unless silence is not an option.

I havent seen the Krista version. Is it obvious that he dies?

It's just as ambiguous(I'd say even more so than the other scene).

• I'm still hoping he's still alive x)

• Kenny could be alive. Tyreesee killed a whole gym of walkers by himself

• @KingOfTheDead said: Kenny could be alive. Tyreesee killed a whole gym of walkers by himself

I love that scene :D
    Though Tyreese was very fit and muscular, Kenny though ...... o .o.. pretty sure his mustache would make all the zombies fall in love with him and let him through xD

• The man is alive damnit... he wouldn't go to all that work keeping his mustache so clean and trim as it is without, at the very least, passing on his grooming techniques.

• @Rock114 said: The man is alive damnit... he wouldn't go to all that work keeping his mustache so clean and trim as it is without, at the very least, passing on his grooming techniques.

your right i hope he gives his secrets to me in this TWD

Add Comment