User Avatar Image

Who will you pick to survive with you?

posted by CarleyandLeeTWD on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Idk if there is a thread like this, but there probably is (but old?)

THE QUESTION:

If you could pick 2 survivors you could hold out with, who will you pick and why?

I'd pick Carley and Mark.

Mark held out for a long time, and he's good with a rifle and is smart. He's also good in gathering stuff in my opinion, and you could trust him.

Carley because she's a good shot and has a good personality, very truthful/trustworthy and with her knowledge (you know she was a reporter in war zones so she's also smart and alert) what else is she's nice,both character and looks.

WHAT ARE YOURS?

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ZombieBlaster said: Carley and Molly for me.....I mean, we girls gotta stick together right???

We'll be the "Primo Trio"!

Girl Power, Yeah!!!

totally+spies.jpg

I loved totally spies when i was little i still do... kinda im going to watch some of the new season if/when i can because im just sad like that.

Jerry!!!

• The folks at the dairy. If it ever really came to an apocalyptic survival scenario, I'm a pragmatist. Whatever it takes is what will be done.

One would have to check the bodies very thoroughly, however, before eating...If they consume a bite victim, they won't last long. Assuming the extra dose of the virus would act similarly to a bite, accelerating death and turning...

• @Ygdrasel said: The folks at the dairy. If it ever really came to an apocalyptic survival scenario, I'm a pragmatist. Whatever it takes is what will be done.

One would have to check the bodies very thoroughly, however, before eating...If they consume a bite victim, they won't last long. Assuming the extra dose of the virus would act similarly to a bite, accelerating death and turning...

The St. John's actually explain they only eat the meat off live people since they believe anyone who dies is automatically tainted. This why Mark was still alive with his legs served up for dinner.

• (Notice: You are already Lee :D, so Lee is not a choice)

• @double_u said: The St. John's actually explain they only eat the meat off live people since they believe anyone who dies is automatically tainted. This why Mark was still alive with his legs served up for dinner.

Well, anyone live is tainted too. They just don't turn until dead. I'd assume the bite delivers enough of the virus to accelerate the death and subsequent turn.

Either way, I'm with them. And if I ever decided it wasn't right and needed to stop, I'd eat them as a last meal.

• Ygdrasel St. John o.0 Just kidding. Ok.
    I gotta comment they held out for pretty long. So i gotta respect that.

• @ZombieBlaster said: Carley and Molly for me.....I mean, we girls gotta stick together right???

We'll be the "Primo Trio"!

Girl Power, Yeah!!!

totally+spies.jpg

Omg I was so obsessed with that show when I was younger hahaha

• @aaron1290 said: I loved totally spies when i was little i still do... kinda im going to watch some of the new season if/when i can because im just sad like that.

Jerry!!!

They should ,like, totally make a zombie themed episode if they haven't already...maybe another crossover with Martin mystery :p

• If thinking on a purely Survival basis I would choose Doug and Lilly

Doug is the geek and techie needed to make alarm systems and fix things that break and Lilly is the one with the Gun who is a 'good leader' (as far as the walking dead characters are concerned)

A mix of both things needed to survive

• @Ctn04132 said: They should ,like, totally make a zombie themed episode if they haven't already...maybe another crossover with Martin mystery :p

that would be cool! jerry could be a zombie when they go to talk to him :P mandy should be the first zombie... anyway im off topic and so i think Maybelle st john and beatrice or ben would survive well with me!

Add Comment