User Avatar Image

Which character in this game you hate the most?

posted by Vongalaxy on - last edited - Viewed by 777 users

At first, I hate Larry because hes a dick when he hit me on the face. But later in the farm, he seem to be better and I begin to not hate him. And in chapter 3, Carly death is so FKING SHOCKING and I FKING HATE LILY and LEFt her. So I hate Lily the MOST.

130 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Carley has a leader? No way, she should learn to me more diplomatic. Calling a paranoid and armed girl "bitch" ain't a good plan.

• Larry, 100%. The guy is an asshole from beginning to end. I wish the game gave Lee a harsher reply option, because I'd have picked that.

• @Kaserkin said: Carley has a leader? No way, she should learn to me more diplomatic. Calling a paranoid and armed girl "bitch" ain't a good plan.

Hmm, Carley as a leader? I don't like that idea much, even as a Carley fan (for the most part). I think she's too caring to handle a lot of the decisions a leader would have to make. She'd be a great second in command, but I think she'd lead the group to their demise because she wanted to help someone and not realize how much of a danger she might be putting themselves in.

Oh, and uh, I already answered the question that is the point of the thread on the previous page, so I'm not really sure what else to say to make this on topic. Oh well.

• I was forced into either pitying not trusting or hating pretty much everyone

I'm very annoyed with Vernon because I thought he was a nice guy and betrayed us
    I can't think of someone I hate the most but Vernon was the biggest disappointment as everyone else I kind of expected them to go crazy, be selfish, be useless, be treacherous, be too brave or death prone whilst he was a Doctor and quite nice.
    (Also I name a soldier in X-com after him and he ended up being a Colonel Psi powered assault as well as the chosen one before I found out about his betrayal)

• Lilly And Larry:

Larry:He gets angry every minute withe veryone,he doesnt care about other people
    and he hates lee and everybody else except her daughter!

Lilly:She Killed Carley!!!!

• I disliked some characters for certain times, but not really hate.

Larry: because he treats Lee like crap. (I still saved his ass in the meatlocker)

Kenny: because the if you don't help him, he won't help you. (I love my bro though xD)

Lilly: because she shouts way too much.

Ben: because he lied to us.

• A lot of people, in my experience, say Ben. I disagree. Ben is a good kid, (he is still just a kid), he just wants to make sure everything is alright. Although his choices may not have been the best, his intentions were gold. What if he declined the bandits offer? They would have come and attacked anyways. It could of ended better, but it also could of ended worse. He IS still just a scared little kid. It must not be easy having no one; having everyone against you for doing bad when you meant the best. So for that particular reason, he is probably my favorite, right next to Carley.

The most hated would have to be, hands down, Lilly. I understand that Lilly was just looking out for her Dad and herself, she needs to understand things and not to be such a stubborn psychopath, especially in times like an apocalypse where you need to work together and rely on total strangers. You CANNOT just shoot someone because of something you don't even know. Especially to a survivor who has never done ANYTHING to hurt the group, a good shot, and trustworthy all along. Lilly was just mad because what Carley said applied to her, and she knew it. She needed to realize that everyone in the group has someone to look out for. I sided with Kenny the whole game, because that "trustworthy" Lilly would have left the group to be eaten alive by walkers in the RV, and have shot one of the group members in the face, so either way, she screwed the group over. She turned out to be a hypocrite, and I hate her for that.

Larry was just a dusty old fart and he got what was coming to him. At first I really did sympathize for Lilly about her dad, since she was so emotional over it. She had just lost everything. But then I realized, the group was better off without him. He blackmailed Lee with stories from his past, and left him for dead. If he wasn't such an asshole by getting all worked up over nothing and didn't need his nitro glycerin pills back in episode one, they could have gotten out safely with Doug AND Carley. Lee wouldn't have to kill his brother. Things didn't have to end the way they did, but they did because of him. He doesn't even feel shame. I'm surprised that everyone didn't let him die.

• St. Johns family. They were horrible sick people that killed Mark before I even got to know him. The bastards.

• @LauriNicole said: Hmm, Carley as a leader? I don't like that idea much, even as a Carley fan (for the most part). I think she's too caring to handle a lot of the decisions a leader would have to make. She'd be a great second in command, but I think she'd lead the group to their demise because she wanted to help someone and not realize how much of a danger she might be putting themselves in.

Carley fan here! I think she isn't that caring. Remember, she wanted to ditch that woman in the motel. If it wasn't for Glenn and Lee, she should have left. Sure, the woman was a loss cause, but they didn't know that.

Larry is definitely my most hated character, followed by Lily. I wanted to hate Ben, but can't. I don't know, maybe because he's kid or seems so pathetic that I can't help but feel sorry for him. He kept wanting to prove himself, but somehow, he always failed. The kid is really unlucky.

• I never liked Carley or Duck too much.
    I preferred Doug and Shawn. I would have liked to have been able to save Doug and Shawn without them dying anyway.

Add Comment