User Avatar Image

Whose death made you so emotional?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

A lot of the characters have died already, but Carley's death just broke my damn heart!

258 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah nothing top's Lee's death, that was sad. Duck's was most tragic. That poor kid was looking at his dead mother, probably saw her kill herself and then watched as the gun was pointed at him and he was put down like an animal. What a horrible way to go. At least Carley's was a quick death, she never knew what hit her.

• i vote st. johns, shaun, larry and irene and mark and even the walkers and even beatrice

• I was so pissed when I couldn't figure out way to save Carly! Worst death and it really made my choice meaningless in episode 1 to save her or Doug!

• @SeriousScar said: Yeah nothing top's Lee's death, that was sad. Duck's was most tragic. That poor kid was looking at his dead mother, probably saw her kill herself and then watched as the gun was pointed at him and he was put down like an animal. What a horrible way to go. At least Carley's was a quick death, she never knew what hit her.

Even worse, if you give Kenny the gun. Seeing his own father aiming a gun between his eyes, and(without intervention) walking away and leaving him to turn.

• I'm sure that most players said something like: "WHAT THE F*CK when their favorite character died." Haha.

When Carley died I was like: "WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO (Directed to Lilly), YOU STUP*D PIECE A' SHIT? Kind of reminds me of Andy St. John's reaction when Lee lies/tells him that both Danny andBrenda are dead.

Duck's too. But I didn't really react much, since I knew he was bitten. But seeing the poor boy who hasn't lived out his life yet much die, that's something sad to see.

• 100% Carley. I expected Katjaa's death. Carley's was too sudden. And to add salt to the wound, Carley was your one true friend. Everyone else vascillated b/w kind and douchebag (except Clem, Duck and Katjaa).

• I agree with the people who said that Carley's death went very fast and it has been more unexpected than emotional. I don't mean that I wasn't shocked when she died, but the scene didn't pack me emotionally.

I think the death of Duck was very emotional, because the whole scene was very powerful initiated. You go there to meet Katjaa and have to witness that she ended her life to get out of this horror. I then gave Kenny the gun to kill Duck and the overall scene was very emotional I think.

• Lee's,Ben's,Kenny's and Duck's ...God,on their ''dying moments'' I wanted to kill all the zombies in zombie universe.. -.-

• Duck..If you wait long enough he stops breathing and his eyes are fixed on you. its very sad.

Add Comment