User Avatar Image

Which St.John brothers did you kill?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 958 users

Which St.John brothers did you kill?

41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • First time, I was tempted to kill Danny when he said I couldn't, but then some part of me told me that if I did, then I would end up regretting killing him, so I spared him and that part of was right because Clementine was standing next to me.

As for Andy, When I started beating the hell out of him, I was tempted to beat him to death, but then everyone gathered and watched me go at it on him. I had punched him eight more times while thinking that I should stop until I decided that I've done enough damage to his face. When the option to kill Andy came up and everyone was still watching me, my first instinct was to just walk away and leave him because I didn't want to be judged for killing him.

• Killed Danny. For MARK!

Spared Andy so he could suffer knowing I killed his family.

• I killed neither as Clementine reacted really badly when I killed Larry, and I didn't want to put the friendship on the line, so I left them.

• @aperose said: killed them both. in a way it was probably better than keeping them alive to get eaten by their zombie mother or risk them escaping and seeking revenge...plus the second one got the jump on me and I didn't get to beat him up :(

Took the words away from me. Same here.:)

• surprisingly, neither. If you killed Danny, Clementine would have watched, and that's not what I want her to remember me as. So not Danny. Andy, EVERYONE was watching. I just left him behind for the walkers. That part was so emotional, with the rain falling, and the music, Andy calling Lee's name, Lee yelling "IT'S OVER!". That part was written so well. I looked into his sad, pathetic beaten in face and I just couldn't do it. I wanted him to rot in the fact that I ruined his life, and just leave him for the herd.

• I finished the life of both. After the things they did to living people, I couldn't let them live. They were even a bigger threat than the zombies.

• @Psyconix said: I finished the life of both. After the things they did to living people, I couldn't let them live. They were even a bigger threat than the zombies.

Exactly what I thought....

• First time; killed Danny, spared Andy,
    Second time; spared Danny, killed Andy.

• I impaled Danny with that pitchfork, thinking I'd done the right thing, until I saw it horrified Clementine. I then felt very guilty about it, and spared Andy's life to try and set a better example (though I did still beat the shit out of his face).

Add Comment