User Avatar Image

Just give us our fucking money back!!!

posted by cfernandes91 on - last edited - Viewed by 854 users

You sold a faulty product, own up to it and give us the damn refund you owe us!! My game is completely unplayable, i cant do any action or shooting scenes because it freezes and i get killed. This seems like a fun game and if it actually worked properly, I'd love it , but this is some serious bullshit!! How the fuck do you NOT TESTS YOUR PRODUCTS PROPERLY before releasing them??? I dont have Xbox live and im not paying for it because i bought one faulty game. It's not even the money its the principle, IF U CANT FIX IT GIVE US OUR DAMN MONEY BACK or find another way to fix it without live, that isn't fair.

11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Explaine what happen.

• I don't think they care about their BBB rating. BBB acreditation is a voluntary process. TellTale has been around since 2004, and hasn't bothered to seek accreditation. They currently have an 'F' rating with open complaints dating back to Feb 2011 that they have yet to respond to. Certainly leaving a complaint there is not a bad idea. May discourage future/current investors, but I don't know how often the average consumer researches video game companies before making a purchase. For that reason, I don't think they really care about the BBB rating. At the end of the day, this is a business concerned about their bottom line. Applying pressure through their investors (look at their corp info link) or through Microsoft who granted them "offical developer" status may stimulate some momentum or at least a more meaningful response. Mentioning their current BBB rating couldn't hurt. Right now, I'm thankful that I can still vote with my wallet and bought through a seller that will refund my money.

• i now tried to play the walking dead season 1 on a machine running Windows 8, didnt work, searched for any method available, so i figured out i installed Windows 7 on my machine, because i have already finished the game once on a windows 7 machine and that would probraly work. My 1TB hdd dead under the windows 7 installation, the same day i picked up a new HDD, installed windows 7 and downloaded all the newest drivers, installed walking dead and DAMN i still cant get it to work!!! When i open up the game and click the "Click to continue" its just freezes at the walking dead logo and starts stuttering, its really pisses me off you can optimize you're game. What can i do? i went tru hell to get this shit working. sorry for all the misspellings, this was written in a rush.

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Bloggers

If you purchased the game from our webstore, please email support@telltalegames to inquire about a refund. Unfortunately we cannot provide any refunds for purchases made through Xbox, or any other retailer. You will need to contact Microsoft Support to inquire about a refund for any Xbox purchases.

• I have already sent an email to you guys :) But im looking for a solution to the problem, can't even play it on Windows 7? I went tru hell to play this lol

• User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

Are you playing with a gamepad or mouse and keyboard? Also what type of computer are you playing on? If you could please provide me with a DxDiag I would be glad to assist you in solving your issue. Here is how to get a DxDiag of your computer:

For PC: To send a DXDiag, click the Start menu, click Run, and then type in DXDiag and press enter. After it loads, click Save All Information and save the file where you’ll be able to easily find it.

For Mac: Select the Apple logo on the top toolbar of you desktop, then select 'About this Mac', and then 'More info...'. Now Select 'File' on the top toolbar of your desktop, then find 'Save As'. Choose a filename to easily find the document after saving, and most importantly change the file format to an easy to read document type (RTF is recommended).

Now copy and paste the contents of this file into a Private Discussion to me and I can attempt to assist you further. (To send a Private Discussion, click on a Username, and click on Private Discussion on the left hand side of the page.)

• I think you forgot the part where he mentioned Xbox live, and that this is "The Walking Dead - XBOX SUPPORT" message board

• User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

Apologies for the confusion, I was replying to @harpot

• its ok, but boooooy howdy I sure hope a telltale staff member will help me with my problem rather than, you know, ignoring it

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Bloggers

Hi Switchblade, I've looked at your linka nd see that a Telltale representative has been working with you to resolve that issue. In regards to this thread, TelltaleMike was responding to Harpot, who asked a question about his PC version of the game. While this thread is in Xbox Support, it is almost a year old, and was resurrected by harpot, asking about his PC issue. The original Xbox posters have not returned to comment on this thread, and their issues may have been resolved.

Add Comment