User Avatar Image

What was your most intense reaction?

posted by Fabrimuch on - last edited - Viewed by 274 users

Like the title says, what was your most extreme reaction while playing this game? Maybe you sobbed uncontrollably at the end, or yelled at the top of your voice at the screen, or punched a hole through your monitor in frustation. Whatever it was, let me know :D!

I had two: in Episode 4, when Ben was asking me to drop him, I was yelling at my screen "NO, NO, NO QUIERO!", which is Spanish for "NO, NO, I DON'T WANT TO!" (yes, this game made me switch languages mid-playthrough :eek:). Then, in Episode 5, when Kenny and Ben died, I was on the verge of tears and shaking. It got so bad that I started feeling cold and had to pause the game and grab a sweater.

So what was YOUR story :p?

41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee bite i was like "WTF? Are U ***** Kidding me?"
    Lee's death "No, no , WHY,"

• When Kenny jumps down so he can save Christa, this death hurt me more then the ending, as I had always sided with Kenny and we were good friends all the way through as he jumps in I was just watching in shock repeating " No Kenny, No, No Kenny!" In my head as he Saves Christa the worst part is not knowing what happened to Kenny after you just hear the infected

• When Larry's head got smashed in by a giant cube. It did not expect that. I was trying to save him goddamnit.

Other than that, probably when I found Mark without legs, Doug got shot and when Lee got his arm chopped.

• When Carely got shot, it was just pure shock. I was like Andy

"What did you do? What the FUCK did you do?!"

• When Ben fell. I saw it coming when the balcony was a bit loose, but still. Fuck it, it was really a shock.

• When I found Mark I was all like "Damn you telltale... Didn't expect for you to go that far..."

Minutes later, making my Lee say "Mark is upstairs with NO LEGS!!!" just made me shiver.

• Ep 1:

"NO! DOUG! I COULD'VE OF SAVED HIM TOO! WHY?!"

Ep 2:

"WAIT, KENNY! WE CAN SAVE HIM! GIVE US SOME TIME! WE CAN DO THI-NO! WHY?!"

Ep 3:

"WHAT THE FUCK?! CLEMENTINE GOT BITTEN?!"

Ep 4:

"Oh God...Oh GOD! WHY DID I DROP HIM?! NO ONE DESERVE'S A DEATH LIKE THAT!"

Ep 5:

"That walker looked at me funny, OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"

• Losing my savegame twice and having to start over again.... and again.
    That was probably my most intense reaction.
    Almost cost me my relationship :P

• Episode 3: the nightmare i was like: no, no... no,no,no don't fucking do this to me, this can't fucking be, no, no i can't do this (i didn't even fight against the zombiefied Clem, that shows how weak i am if it is about *dropping a salt lick* or *bashing a head in* if it's a char i like/love)
    Episode 4: on first Playthrough i dropped Ben thinking: "how long until he gets clem or ken killed?" 5 minutes later i was thinking: fuck... what the HELL did i just do?
    Episode 3: at the side of the road i couldn't get out a straight word (after what happened), and if i hadn't needed so long for getting the train started (i overlooked the stupid notepad like for an hour at least) i would've been still speechless after the episode.
    in Episode 4 i saw the bite comming he approached the walkie talkie way to slow and "cinematic" for such a thing not to happen.
    The Ending didn't make me cry in the first play through because it was like 7 am in the morning and i was too tired for it... the second playthrough though did.
    and not mentioned so far: Episode 4: when you return from the sewers and clem isn't there i was scared because i knew this radio guy made her think he had her parents and with molly beeing quite irresponsible in the begining, kenny drunk as hell, omid sick, christa busy with omid, and ben beeing a fucking dumbass (sorry even though he is a teenager) i though THIS time Clem was gone... i searched EVERY room until ben told me she was playing outside (thinking all the time: please, please don't let her be dead...)
    (in one playthrough he also lied to me, saying she was upstairs...)

if my english is a little bad please excuse me.

Add Comment