28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @anonymau5 said: You realize they said work on Star Wars... AFTER The Walking Dead?

Of course I understand that, but I'm just afraid that they will more thinking about the new project "Star Wars", than to continue the series of TWD

• @zev_zev said: Of course, I understand it but I'm just afraid that they were more will be thinking about the new project "Star Wars", than to continue the series of TWD

Do you understand the concept of the word after? When they are done with TWD, they'll work on Star Wars. If they get the license, of course.

• @anonymau5 said: Do you understand the concept of the word after? When they are done with TWD, they'll work on Star Wars. If they get the license, of course.

Have you ever been in that situation when you need to do something for work, but you thoughts is about something completely different? I am sure that creative people know about this feeling. I fear that it the same situation for Telltale now. I fear that they think about "Star Wars" more that "The Walking Dead".

• Honestly, I would be fine if the saves from season 1 didn't transfer to season 2. What choices you made in season 1 would matter later, really?

• @butthead said: Honestly, I would be fine if the saves from season 1 didn't transfer to season 2. What choices you made in season 1 would matter later, really?

- Killing the St. Johns
    - Killing Lee
    - Shooting the stranger after strangling him.
    - Things you said to Clementine.
    - Things you did in front of Clementine.
    - Shooting accidentally at Molly

And there are plenty of more things.

• @butthead said: Honestly, I would be fine if the saves from season 1 didn't transfer to season 2. What choices you made in season 1 would matter later, really?

The only thing I can think of is what Lee tells Clementine to do - leave him or shoot him.

• Let's also don't forget that Lilly and "technically" Kenny are question marks.... so who knows if that'll have an effect.

• There is the situation with the Vernon group, there is what we told Clementine to do, what we taught her, what we asked of Omid and Christa, possible surviving characters such as Kenny, Lilly, etc. and their actions toward other people, things that player has done that will change everyone's opinions of them and so-forth. But it seems this whole story will be a lot more branches, unless naught but dialogue. Either way, since season 2 is still "making the concept" I honestly doubt this game will come out this year, or maybe even next year. Unless the story is basically done, and all that is needed is implementing that 'savestate' concept into storyline (which could take awhile all by itself) we may be waiting a long time :/

• As long as they make S2 this year (or at least the first episode), I'm okay with it. Also, I don't know how Telltale would make a Star Wars game. I mean they mostly make point-and-click adventure games and the one I think the one that would be the most similar would be Jurassic Park, which was weak, to be honest.

• @That1Guy said: As long as they make S2 this year (or at least the first episode), I'm okay with it. Also, I don't know how Telltale would make a Star Wars game. I mean they mostly make point-and-click adventure games and the one I think the one that would be the most similar would be Jurassic Park, which was weak, to be honest.

It'll be out in 2014

They have Fables to worry about next. An judging by that interview, it seems they haven't got much work done so far.

Add Comment