28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As long as they make S2 this year (or at least the first episode), I'm okay with it. Also, I don't know how Telltale would make a Star Wars game. I mean they mostly make point-and-click adventure games and the one I think the one that would be the most similar would be Jurassic Park, which was weak, to be honest.

• @That1Guy said: As long as they make S2 this year (or at least the first episode), I'm okay with it. Also, I don't know how Telltale would make a Star Wars game. I mean they mostly make point-and-click adventure games and the one I think the one that would be the most similar would be Jurassic Park, which was weak, to be honest.

It'll be out in 2014

They have Fables to worry about next. An judging by that interview, it seems they haven't got much work done so far.

• I also find this news interesting. If they do implement a carry over for saves, than the whole crowd of "BAH, NONE OF YOUR CHOICES MATTER!! WAAAAAAAAA"

Well, that could all change if they carry over your decisions into another season, and make a giant arch based off seasons of choices.

• @DatDude said: It'll be out in 2014

They have Fables to worry about next. An judging by that interview, it seems they haven't got much work done so far.

If they're doing concept work that's means they're planning to make it. Plus seeing as they've earned a lot more money from TWD, they may have expanded and can work on multiple games now.

• @JakeSt123 said: If they're doing concept work that's means they're planning to make it. Plus seeing as they've earned a lot more money from TWD, they may have expanded and can work on multiple games now.

Planning to make it. PLANNING. It takes genuine time to make games ya know. It doesn't take just a few months;)

• @zev_zev said: Of course I understand that, but I'm just afraid that they will more thinking about the new project "Star Wars", than to continue the series of TWD

Right now they are focused on Kings Quest and Fables, why is it Star Wars that becomes a problem?

• Seems cool. I like the idea that our choices in episode 1 will carry over.

• @coolkid12 said: Seems cool. I like the idea that our choices in episode 1 will carry over.

Of course! Our first decision, whether to lie to Hershel or be honest, may just be our downfall. :p (jk)

This sounds great. People have already listed some of the things that could carry over. I'm optimistic toward the new places and situations Telltale said they're going for, and how(if and what) our choices will affect them.

• I really don't mind if Telltale branches out because it will give us gamers more variety. Plus, I'm sure the TWD game was a great learning experience for them, so they can apply all the cool things they learned in the new games.

Add Comment