User Avatar Image

Select Only Four Characters

posted by TheWalkingBurrito on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

If you could only select four characters for surviving
who would you choose?

My Opinion:Lee,Clementine,Carley,and Omid.

Lee-Well,he is awesome!
Clementine-She got to survive because she deserves it.
Carley-Cause she is so cool and she is in love with lee.
Omid-He is so cool.

109 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • #1 Clementine

The most adorable character in any video game I've ever played. She was the whole reason I kept playing. Smart, mature for her age, and she knows when mischief is appropriate.

#2 Omid

The dude likes kids, and somebody has to take care of Clementine. Also funny, though he needs to take some pointers from Clem about timing.

#3 Christa

Omid's soulmate, and character foil, Christa knows how to keep the man in check. Also fond of kids, she would make another excellent caretaker for Clementine. Plus, with a baby on the way, she has a lot to live for.

#4 Ben

I know, I know... Lotta people hate him. After all the death he inadvertently caused, he has a lot of making up to do. He can't do that when he's dead, so if I had any say in it, he would survive.

Now, there are some characters that I really like, but did not make my list here. Why? Well, because I think their (supposed) deaths in the story had a lot of meaning.

The big one? Of course, Lee. He spent all but the first scene trying to keep Clementine safe, whether you played him as an upstanding citizen, or a pragmatic asshole. In the last moments of the game, he did everything he could to make it so Clementine didn't need him anymore. That effectively ended his story.

Next, Kenny. I'm assuming he is dead, despite the "no body, no death" rule. I may very well be wrong, but I doubt it. There's simply no reason for him to return, just like Lee. Kenny has lost everything he held dear. He deserves a reprieve. If he returns, there is only going to be more suffering for him.

• @o0HeaDShoT0o said: Lee - The man everyone looks up to

Clementine - Brightens your day with her drawings, three little words and a good little shot

Carley - The most trustworthy person there is, has deadeye accuracy and is Lee's love interest

Kenny - A good man to have as a right-hand man and Lee's best friend

Agreed with all. I don't think Lee should count since he'd obviously be in 99% of everyone's group.

In that case, in place of Lee I'd take Glenn. Resourceful, can gather supplies easily, willing to risk his life to save not only his friends but complete strangers without hesitation, and overall a friendly guy to have around.

After a long day of killing walkers and gathering food, we sit back, relax and laugh with joy as Clementine shows us her drawing of a dead child being buried. :p

• @Sutinen said: Lee, Clem, Kenny, Mark.

Same :p

• @double_u said: Lee - player character
    Clem - essentially Lee's daughter at this point, i.e. family
    Carley - love interest, completely trustworthy and selfless, mother figure for Clem, handy with firearms

Christa - I had a hard time between Christa and Kenny. I consider Kenny a bro, but Christa is pregnant, so saving her means saving her and her future child, and if I want to be grandiose about it, hoping the human race exist for another generation. I understand that a baby is basically a liability in a ZA, but I'm a softie.

I wonder wholl take care of that since carley and lee will care for clem

• @CarleyandLeeTWD said: I wonder wholl take care of that since carley and lee will care for clem

Assuming Christa survives delivering the baby, she would be the primary caretaker, but I am sure Lee and Carley would help out. Even Clem would help too in a big sister role.

• Lee, Clementine, Christa, Omid.

Oh, wait, this is the end of episode 5, had Lee survived.

• @double_u said: Christa - I had a hard time between Christa and Kenny. I consider Kenny a bro, but Christa is pregnant, so saving her means saving her and her future child, and if I want to be grandiose about it, hoping the human race exist for another generation. I understand that a baby is basically a liability in a ZA, but I'm a softie.

Something tells me that if Omid isn't there, Christa won't be either. I think it's more likely that Christa will share whatever fate Omid will have rather than surviving by herself. She jumps off the train immediately to save him in episode 3, so she'd probably die fighting by his side, even with the baby. On top of that i think she'd be broken without Omid, a completely different person even.

It's a player's choice of course, just thought I'd give my opinion.

• 1. Lee ofc.
    2. Clementine.
    3. Kenny.
    4. Omid (?)
    That's mine from most important...

• Lee- One of the best all round characters, fairly reliable
    Clem- Ace shot and the future generation (also she is Clem...)
    Molly- Pretty good at fighting and surviving and one of my favourite characters
    Doug- Every group needs a techie...(also a laser pen)

Add Comment