User Avatar Image

Lee Everett or Rick Grimes

posted by Yertos on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

Who would you trust most with your life?

81 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @hawkfire20 said: This made me chuckle. I'd still pick Lee, though, because he seem's a lot more safer and easier to be around and he won't kill me if I piss him off.

Rick won't kill you either. Every person Rick killed was killed to protect himself or someone in his group. Rick chose to reason with people first and used his police negotiation training in most cases, often to good effect. He did this at the Alexandria safe zone when Ron's dad was threatening to kill him which was after his break down and was even commended for his restraint by the man that was trying to kill him. As for Rick being a dictator, Rick did away with that awhile ago. He makes decisions with the group and has for quite some time now. He doesn't loose his temper when people disagree. He is a lot more rationale than you give him credit for. When Rick has had to be authorative and bark orders it has woken the group up and saved their lives often with a big moving speech.

• I'd choose Rick. My Lee was an asshole.

• I only watch the TV Series and played TT's game, so it's TV Rick and Game Lee.

It's a tough pick, but in the long run I'd have to go with Rick.

He's the leader, lost his wife, went insane and took control of the group again.

• I'd choose Lee. He's a sound leader, has a calm mind(when Clem is not missing) and can effectively defuse most situations without consequence. Plus, he's lost his parents and had to put his own brother out of his misery. He's accepted that tragedy and doesn't let it affect him in any way.

• Hmm... isn't it funny how the protagonist of one series is a Cop, and the other is a Convict?
    I'd pick Lee, because he appears to be much more caring and less ruthless to his group, but will tear down walkers when required. He can also manage his emotions slightly better than Rick can.

• Lee cause he is quite sane and also keeps the spirit up, in my opinion he's a good leader he has the guts to make the hard decisions but won't kill a stranger cause of suspicions or not trusting them, the way rick treats people is cold, maybe neccessary but i think Lee is the man... at least my Lee is.

• I would trust my Lee, because Rick seems to do some wrong decisions in the TV show. I also think that Lee would do anything to protect his group.

• My original post was based on TV Rick

Now that I've read Compendium One - I'd like to add, I think if I were in Rick's group - I'd run away screaming. That guy kills as many, if not more, than Ben.....

• @DreadMagus said: My original post was based on TV Rick

Now that I've read Compendium One - I'd like to add, I think if I were in Rick's group - I'd run away screaming. That guy kills as many, if not more, than Ben.....

So... You would take sure death instead of maybe death?

Add Comment