User Avatar Image

Walking Dead - Without Clementine

posted by Flawless Melon on - last edited - Viewed by 913 users

Walking Dead - Season 2
We all know it's comin'. However, whether it continues Clem's story or not is a mystery. However, it if does how can we expect her to feel attached to a new group of survivors. If she doesn't on the other hand, how will the game act out and what will it be like not having an adorable lil' Clem by your side. The main aim of the game is to survive, but to also look over this little girl throughout the experience and protect her no matter what the cost.

What would TWD be without Clementine by your side? Do you think it would be just as enjoyable?

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think that Omid, Christa, and Clementine will be a family in the game kind of like Kenny, Katjaa, and Duck. But I think you will be somebody else, that is not part of that family.

• I'd be extremely saddened if she doesn't show up. I'd also be extremely saddened if she perishes. I know it's The Walking Dead but there has to be a limit to how cruel it can be, Clementine is living proof of who Lee was and I don't want his existence to just... disappear.

• I'd like to amend that I was only kidding above - I'd prefer Clem not go out like a Star Trek extra..... that post was more inspired by all the "emo-season 2 is dead without Clem"ing.

I hope they bring her back at some point, but not as a main focus, as that would take away from Season One/Lee as much as just offing her.

• Well, considering what they said in this article:
    http://www.shacknews.com/article/77259/the-walking-dead-took-cues-from-uncharted-heavy-rain

We'll definitely see her or Christa/Omid or else there would be no reason to talk about importing the save from season 1 to season 2.

• Yeah, because clearly those are the only possible things that could be influenced.

Can you see the sarcasm? Can ya can ya can ya can ya?

• I hope she'll be there. Maybe not in the #2 position like season one, but still an important character. Having Clem not carry over seems like a big stick in the eye to everything that happened. Yes, Omid and Christa could be there, but in the timeline of the game they were present for only two or three days, not months like the rest of the characters. They don't matter nearly as much as Clem, or Kenny if he somehow survived, however unlikely that may be.

• [Quote]
    I hope she'll be there. Maybe not in the #2 position like season one, but still an important character. Having Clem not carry over seems like a big stick in the eye to everything that happened. Yes, Omid and Christa could be there, but in the timeline of the game they were present for only two or three days, not months like the rest of the characters. They don't matter nearly as much as Clem, or Kenny if he somehow survived, however unlikely that may be. [/Quote]

I feel he survived, his "death scene" was too anticlimactic and senseless to be absolute. Plus, no screams of pain and no corpse in the alley (don't know about the dark building).

• @Riadon said: I feel he survived, his "death scene" was too anticlimactic and senseless to be absolute. Plus, no screams of pain and no corpse in the alley (don't know about the dark building).

While i agree on the second part, it would make sense for someone to have an anticlimactic death. It fits the theme of the universe, as not everyone gets the privilege of going out rambo-style.

• @Mornai said: While i agree on the second part, it would make sense for someone to have an anticlimactic death. It fits the theme of the universe, as not everyone gets the privilege of going out rambo-style.

Maybe it wasn't Rambo-style, but it was still courageous. Well, if it's Christa he's saving. Pretty pointless if it's Ben.

• I don't know if i'd keep playing when finding out she is not in the game... i mean she was the only thing that kept me going (besides the story) after every fucked up incident, and we all know there were many, talking to her calmed me down, but without her i dunno,... what's the point? i allmost always did what she wanted, i didn't kill certain people in episode 2, because she was nearby, god knows i would've enjoyed it SO MUCH! another awful thought is that she, omid and christa will be a "family" but i wont be part of it as bananapatcher said, that might be an option an i dunno... it would break my heart i guess... -and it would mean omid and christa would eventually die, so the player takes care of her again-... anyways i just hope ttg still knows what they're doing, and i hope S2 will not be more depressing than S1 was...

Add Comment