User Avatar Image

You in TWD

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 403 users

Sometimes i like to think of comics as alternate realities like Dc/Marvel has the mutli-verse. The Walking Dead is no exception i like to think that since its an alternate universe that i exist somewhere. I just wonder where.

But where do you think you would be? Would you be in a group surviving or will you walk among the dead?

41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd survive.

My father was a police officer that used to collect weapons, so finding one is not a problem. I know how to hit moving targets more or less accurate.

The first thing I'd do is find my friend for many reasons, aside from personal, she knows how to handle a weapon and has decent navigation skills. Together, we would survive long enough to find some kind of group to join with.

My personality is pretty usual, actually: I'm calculative, cold and mostly emotionless in stressful situations. Blood, corpses and dead people in general don't affect me in any way.

My friend is, unfortunately, the opposite: she's VERY emotional, and I have no idea how she'd react to zombie apocalypse, heh.

Our city is located on the river, so it is possible for us to find a boat and escape the land within few hours.

Anyway, I think we have pretty decent chance of surviving and making our way somewhere safe...

• Hiding and wait till the corpses rot, shouldn't be that long.

• Probably start off a nice trusting guy then eventually turn into a Shane when the apocalypse really messes me up,loyal to my group and people i care for but extrememly hostile and unforgiving to strangers,thats if i dont get bitten first! :P

• I'd probably be the boy in the attic who starved to death

• I might be able to survive for a bit since I know some things about zombies, but I doubt I would make it all the way.

• @Kaserkin said: Hiding and wait till the corpses rot, shouldn't be that long.

O.o good luck with that, more fresh corpses arrive every day as the survivors fall, so you'll be waiting for a long time.

It depends on what type of zombies we'd be encountering.

Fast zombies - we're all dead, and those who have the experience, knowledge, tactics, etc. to survive the initial onslaught will fall sooner rather than later. They're just too dangerous.

Slow zombies - large portion of humanity would probably fall in the first weeks, and those who survive will likely fall prey to death eventually. We all make mistakes, no matter how well prepared we may be.

• @Mornai said: O.o good luck with that, more fresh corpses arrive every day as the survivors fall, so you'll be waiting for a long time.

It depends on what type of zombies we'd be encountering.

Fast zombies - we're all dead, and those who have the experience, knowledge, tactics, etc. to survive the initial onslaught will fall sooner rather than later. They're just too dangerous.

Slow zombies - large portion of humanity would probably fall in the first weeks, and those who survive will likely fall prey to death eventually. We all make mistakes, no matter how well prepared we may be.

It was "You in TWD"... So, you in this universe.

• @Robbingrobin said: It was "You in TWD"... So, you in this universe.

I'd be dead either way. I'd get eaten before i could come to terms that this is really happening.

• It's a good thing zombies do not and will never exist.

• I guess i could hold out for some time maybe months then have my share of lights out.

I have a BB gun or Pellet gun as we call it here and i know how to shoot. Since the pellets are really light, i have to practice and observe the environment (wind speed and direction) to get a good shot. So probably id know how to shoot a gun and maybe hit my target. (as long as its not as fast as an olympic runner, or else I'm fucked)

My friend has a sniper rifle he bought and it could pierce metal but its not a real gun. Its an airsoft gun but heavy duty.

Id probably join a group in my village. My village is gated, and not many people live here since the lots are expensive. I know a friend whose father has a hunting rifle.

I know some martial arts, specifically Aikido and Taekwondo and some CQC i learned from random video, games, demos. Also i like keeping sticks or whatever. In aikido i have something called a jo, a bamboo stick (not hollow) and we have some sharp knives downstairs.

But its pretty useless if i am caught off guard. Id probably be down in a minute if a random zombitch runs and busts in my room. I am terrible when im down on the floor.

Id guess id survive for 6 months. Water wont be a problem, we have a filter here and replacement packs.

Add Comment