User Avatar Image

Telltale Made some mistakes :/

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 213 users

We'll i've been replaying this game for a while now i havent really put much thinking on how these scenerios play out then something hit me. In Episode 3 we had a total of 6 guns 3 rifles and 3 pistols. Where did these weapons go?
I understand if Lily took the RV she had almost everything,but what about everyone else. There are 4 guns unaccounted for were did they go TT?

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • we had to leave the motor Inn, you remember that? we didn't carry 'em all the way, they sure had an armoury or storage or something like that, there was no time for getting them.

• At the begining of episide 4 guns had: Lee (Glock 17) Ben (Glock 17) Kenny (Glock 17) Christa (Beretta 92), When group goes to Crawford, Kenny has rifle (not Charlotte). When Lee covered RV in ep 3, he used Charlotte, but we cant see this weapon again.

• In Episode 5 I still had the coins I got from Episode 2. I don't know if it's a glitch, or if lee still had them, because it seems weird :p

• How do you can say its not Charlotte?

• @Robbingrobin said: How do you can say its not Charlotte?

Excuse me? I mean that Kenny has another rifle in ep 4.

• @zev_zev said: At the begining of episide 4 guns had: Lee (Glock 17) Ben (Glock 17) Kenny (Glock 17) Christa (Beretta 92), When group goes to Crawford, Kenny has rifle (not Charlotte). When Lee covered RV in ep 3, he used Charlotte, but we cant see this weapon again.

[LIST=1]
    [*]Lee probably has Carley's glock (even if you saved Doug the group does do routine trips to the pharmacy and must have picked it up).
    [*]Ben and Kenny probably got their weapons when Mark joined the group (he was at a military base).
    [*]Christa got the weapon that Carley (or Doug) took from the bandit leader.
    [/LIST]
    God knows what happened to Charlotte or Lilly's sniper (the one she used when the bandits raided the camp, it's the same weapon Mark used while we went hunting). The only other weapons left unaccounted for is the weapon Lilly had at the beginning of episode two, the rifle without the sniper on it and the weapon Kenny used when Mark and Lee went hunting with him. It's likely that they were left at the motel when the bandits attacked.

• @CarScar said: (or Doug)

Why put Doug in parentheses? He was still saved by many people, He doesn't need to be separated like he isn't important! Carley also isn't much! She jus-Ok...I get too carried away when it comes to people "Ignoring Doug." He is still a very useful character. [/RANT]

:p

• @xXNinjaScoreXx said: Why put Doug in parentheses? He was still saved by many people, He doesn't need to be separated like he isn't important! Carley also isn't much! She jus-Ok...I get too carried away when it comes to people "Ignoring Doug." He is still a very useful character. [/RANT]

:p

:eek: I'm sorry! It's just in my canon Carley was the one who survived the pharmacy attacked.

• Does anyone noticed that Carley used Beretta in ep 3 when bandits attacked motel?

• @zev_zev said: Does anyone noticed that Carley used Beretta in ep 3 when bandits attacked motel?

Yeah, Carley actually picked up the Beretta when the bandits attacked (it was the gun that the bandit leader dropped, the one Lilly took out). I'm assuming she went into the RV and got more ammo for it (it's likely that there was ammo for it because her Glock uses the same ammo as a Beretta, 9mm). She'd probably use her reliable Glock 17 but Lilly had it (she later uses it to shoot her).

Christa is actually seen using the Beretta later in the game.

Add Comment