User Avatar Image

Telltale Made some mistakes :/

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 413 users

We'll i've been replaying this game for a while now i havent really put much thinking on how these scenerios play out then something hit me. In Episode 3 we had a total of 6 guns 3 rifles and 3 pistols. Where did these weapons go?
I understand if Lily took the RV she had almost everything,but what about everyone else. There are 4 guns unaccounted for were did they go TT?

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @CarScar said: Yeah, Carley actually picked up the Beretta when the bandits attacked (it was the gun that the bandit leader dropped, the one Lilly took out). I'm assuming she went into the RV and got more ammo for it (it's likely that there was ammo for it because her Glock uses the same ammo as a Beretta, 9mm). She'd probably use her reliable Glock 17 but Lilly had it (she later uses it to shoot her).

Christa is actually seen using the Beretta later in the game.

I thought that Lee was always used Carley's Glock, but now I have remember that if I save Doug, Glock will lost in drugstore.

Hey, anybody tell me please, what gun Clementine got in the end (cop's gun) Is it Glock? If it Glock that mean that she has 17 bullets (or 16, if you decide to shoot Lee)

• @zev_zev said: I thought that Lee was always used Carley's Glock, but now I have remember that if I save Doug, Glock will lost in drugstore.

Actually it's likely that the gun was recovered. Lee and Kenny do runs into the pharmacy regularly, apparently, so it's likely that they picked it up along with her ammo.

It may just be a stab in the dark but I'd really like it if it were Carley's gun. The same gun Lilly used to kill Doug and Carley, the same gun that Lee used to train Clementine, the same gun Lee used to defend the house. It may still actually be on Lee, when he died, if you saved Ben (he picked up the gun when Lee dropped it). It's just symbolic, I guess.
    Hey, anybody tell me please, what gun Clementine got in the end (cop's gun) Is it Glock? If it Glock that mean that she has 17 bullets (or 16, if you decide to shoot Lee)
    I think it might have been. It looked like the same model as Carley's gun. As to how much ammo it has... There are a lot of jurisdictions that restrict magazines from holding more than 10 rounds and for all we know the cop may have used some of the ammo as well. Hopefully she has those 16 rounds (or 17) though.

• @distortion said: Charlotte?

It's Danny St. John's weapon of choice. The same gun he used to kill Jolene. If you speak to him after the reconnaissance mission with Lee he'll show his "affection" towards the gun.

"I'm glad I got to you her today... my girl here."
    "You uh, really like that gun."
    "What's not to like?"
    "It's just a gun..."
    "That's where you're wrong. This is Charlotte. She's as faithful as a starvin' hound when you got a bone in your pocket."

After deciding Danny's fate, Lilly takes Charlotte and brings it back to the motel. It's the same gun Lee uses when he was defending the motel against bandits and, later, walkers.

• @zev_zev said: At the begining of episide 4 guns had: Lee (Glock 17) Ben (Glock 17) Kenny (Glock 17) Christa (Beretta 92), When group goes to Crawford, Kenny has rifle (not Charlotte). When Lee covered RV in ep 3, he used Charlotte, but we cant see this weapon again.

Funny how there are so many glock 17s whath happened to the beretta (silver one) that the bandit shot by lilly had? Havent seen it in a while.

Also, i think the glock 17 lee had was carleys. Or maybe christa got it.

• Danny with Charlotte reminded me of Gomer Pyle in Full Metal Jacket :D

• @sQOrPION said: http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/the-walking-dead/trophy/47404-Taking-Charlotte.html

It is Charlotte :)

my girlfriend was called charlotte she was a meanie ;(

sorry my stupid cousin has been on my account, im still finding posts by him

• but these rifles were put in the RV

• @Kaserkin said: Danny with Charlotte reminded me of Gomer Pyle in Full Metal Jacket :D

Hilariously enough, Pvt. Pyle's rifle was named "Charlene".

Add Comment