User Avatar Image

Hilarious video! Lee B****slaps Molly! +My thoughts on TWD.

posted by Frostixa on - last edited - Viewed by 187 users

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBmBeTwXrzM

I made this video a couple days ago and only uploaded it now. Thought it was hilarious :p

On a side note, just finished playing TWD season 1. I cannot believe how choked up I got in this game. First game in a while to get my eyes watery. Absolutely loved it!

Hope you play as clementine or something in season 2, and bump into old characters who may have survived.

PS: Not sure if this is wrong forum for this or not.

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Good lord, I love that falling left hook (or whatever that punch is called) that floors Molly.

• @DreadMagus said: LOL - I've watched this like four times now, and it keeps getting funnier each and every time I see it.

On a side note, I watched the vid and forgot to read the first post.... TTG has said our saves will transfer somehow to Season 2 - so there's an extremely good chance we'll see people from Season 1, even if we get a new group in 2.

Haha that's awesome! Share it with your friends, let's get this baby viral ;)

Oh that sounds good than. Especially cause it said that clem would remember stuff, so it obviously influences her in season 2.

• Holy crap, I had no idea it was actually possible! I just thought that no matter what you do she kicks your ass.

• So you can defend yourself, huh. But after watching this, I'm glad that I was knocked out. I feel bad for Molly, she's a girl after all.

• @JamesDMorgan said: So you can defend yourself, huh. But after watching this, I'm glad that I was knocked out. I feel bad for Molly, she's a girl after all.

Yeah same here, especially after I learned her story.

• Hilarious indeed I tried my own interpretation of it !:D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPi8zshdyIA

• @dubesor said: Hilarious indeed I tried my own interpretation of it !:D

I commented on the original video!

Pretty sick having a member with popular YouTube videos give a go at one of my original thoughts.

• well I saw it very short after you posted it and my immediate thought was: Why isn't Lee rapping that!!! You said on my vid I used your footage? that's not true, I recorded and edited from scratch:

IG0mZ.jpg

But hilarious idea man!

• @dubesor said: well I saw it very short after you posted it and my immediate thought was: Why isn't Lee rapping that!!! You said on my vid I used your footage? that's not true, I recorded and edited from scratch:

Ya, btw you commented I used ur footage which isn't true. I didn't rip your vid I recorded and edited everything from scratch:

But hilarious idea man!

Oh alrighty it just seemed incredibly similar. Yeah no need to get defensive haha, we're all bros here. I'm just a little worried you're gonna get more reward now.

• @dubesor said: well I saw it very short after you posted it and my immediate thought was: Why isn't Lee rapping that!!! You said on my vid I used your footage? that's not true, I recorded and edited from scratch:

Ya, btw you commented I used ur footage which isn't true. I didn't rip your vid I recorded and edited everything from scratch:

But hilarious idea man!

Oh alrighty it just seemed incredibly similar. Yeah no need to get defensive haha, we're all bros here. I'm just a little worried you're gonna get more reward now.

Add Comment