User Avatar Image

Who the 2 people in the distance really are.

posted by swebonny on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users

A user on a forum I visit, Derp Y. Mail played around with the TTG extractor and extracted the last scene from the game. He moved to the silhuettes and look what he found.

wat.png

Creepy huh?

Mods, remove this if it's not allowed, I couldn't find any rules against this.

-----
Edit: Answered on page five.

125 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nice job and interesting screen. Could be possible that this are some minore character. So chill out guys, I don't think so that one of them is the main char. We will play a woman, you will see, for sure. I bet my thumb for this. :D

• How did you get those scenes? What program did you use?

• Melissa Hutchson in her interview (Gamer Chat Weekly Episode 26) said that Clementine can try to contact with them (strangers in the far), or run away, or try to shoot them. It will depend what Lee has said to her in the ending of season 1

• Noo! It cannot be!

Hopefully those are just placement models used to be "shadowy figures."

And Zev Zev thanks for that info!

• Finished the game yesterday, and last night I saw in my dream who they were. Dunno if anyone else have made same conclusion, and more I think it, more confident I am that it is so.

They are:
    Lees parents. They were thrown on street, but they weren't turned, so they must still been alive.
    Lees dad is tall and bald, and mom shorter and more meaty (didint check that, just came from my memory^^, could be wrong lol)

edit. Moved to the wright thread :P

• @shaminy said: Finished the game yesterday, and last night I saw in my dream who they were. Dunno if anyone else have made same conclusion, and more I think it, more confident I am that it is so.

They are:
    Lees parents. They were thrown on street, but they weren't turned, so they must still been alive.
    Lees dad is tall and bald, and mom shorter and more meaty (didint check that, just came from my memory^^, could be wrong lol)

edit. Moved to the wright thread :P

Lee's parents? No. When Lilly's group originaly took over the pharmacy, she said "We found the bodies of the people who owned the place."

They're dead.

• @zev_zev said: Melissa Hutchson in her interview (Gamer Chat Weekly Episode 26) said that Clementine can try to contact with them (strangers in the far), or run away, or try to shoot them. It will depend what Lee has said to her in the ending of season 1

That means we won't play as her since she's doing what Lee told her...

But I have one big question, will Dave Fennoy still collaborate with Telltale Games in season 2? Because if he will then Lee might be very well alive and not dead.

• @Vladisimo said: That means we won't play as her since she's doing what Lee told her...

But I have one big question, will Dave Fennoy still collaborate with Telltale Games in season 2? Because if he will then Lee might be very well alive and not dead.

I don't know. In this interview, Melissa said very little about the second season, only what I have already said about Clem.

• Look like placeholders honestly, although the second bald looking guy walks a lot like Ben, weird. First guy reminds me of Doug a bit.

• Generic placeholders from TT developers. And yes, they do use Doug's and Ben's character models. Talk about reincarnation.
    Here and here.

Add Comment