User Avatar Image

Who do you think was the most/least helpful group member?

posted by ZeroShoot on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

hey i'm just curious what you think about which group member was the most/least helpful.

I think Carley (if you chose her) was the most helpful member, since she saved my ass almost half a dozen times. Clem was helpful too, because she got us into some buildings like the Mansion or to the blowtorch in the station, and depending on your choices protected Omid or maybe even saved Molly.

I think Ben was the least helpful member of the group, because depending on who you blame for whose death he caused quite some. i partly blame him for 7 deaths, don't guess anyone could beat that :D

91 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think Brie/Ben was the most helpful because Ben told us about the fact its in our blood and Brie helped us save Omid!

The least helpful was clementine/Carley/Doug/Lee/Kenny/Katjaa/Larry/Mark/Molly/Anybody else i missed out

• @aaron1290 said: I think Brie/Ben was the most helpful because Ben told us about the fact its in our blood and Brie helped us save Omid!

The least helpful was clementine/Carley/Doug/Lee/Kenny/Katjaa/Larry/Mark/Molly/Anybody else i missed out

You're just trying to troll and looking dumb in the process. :p

• @Rommel49 said: You're just trying to troll and looking dumb in the process. :p

im being serious...
    YOLO and ben has Swag...

• @aaron1290 said: im being serious...
    YOLO and ben has Swag...

WOW! i go upstairs to watch a movie on netflix and i come back to my cousin posting stuff on the fourms... dont worry i ripped his pokemon cards. :/ i apoligise for any inconviencence caused... now i need to find all the other stuff he posted...

• Kenny was the most helpful. You might not always agree with him but he got sh*t done.
    As for most useless I also have to go with Ben.

• Honestly, I think Larry was far more detrimental to the group the Ben, at least he realized that he was a liability and tried to make up for it. Larry, on the other hand, was personally responsible for nearly every tension with the group, and I blame him for raising Lilly to be paranoid and power-hungry enough to murder Carley/Ben.

I mean, really, what good is a person who berates everyone and constantly threatens to kill them? At least Ben was laid-back.

• Most helpful? Carley.

Least helpful? I would say Larry, up until he died and actually had some use. (coins.) Ben takes the crown when it comes to being unhelpful at every turn, though.

• Lilly was the most helpful, easily. She was the one who handled all the rations, trained the group members to use a gun, and helped protect the motel. In fact she most likely did a lot more than just that between episode 1 and 2.

• Most useful: Doug
    + Distracted the walkers with the remote.
    + Comic relief.
    + A soulmate(?) for Ben Paul.
    + Refused food.
    + Killed Ben Paul's zombified teacher.
    + Distracted Andy St. John with the laser pointer.
    + Fixed the camcorder.
    + Saved Ben Paul's life by dying a hero.
    Least useful: Carley
    - A pretty woman with a gun.
    I, myself, wouldn't consider Ben useless, he did give a story a very original turn of events. No one is virtually useless. Don't hate me, just consider my blind love for Doug and Ben Paul, as well as my blind hatred for Carley. Don't even try to understand my logic. I have my solid, iron reasons.

Add Comment