User Avatar Image

Should Kenny be in Season 2?

posted by marioluigi344 on - last edited - Viewed by 502 users

Please for the love of all good on earth bring Ken back he was my bro =(

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes. Even if he died, that doesn't mean he can't come back as a walker.

• If season 2 is set directly after 1, it would be pretty awesome for the main character to find him, bitten. The main character, if they're a new character and hasn't met anyone from series 1, should get the choice to put him out of his misery or leave him. It'd be like the Ben situation. He'd ask you to kill him, but it's up to you to do it.

• Of course..But if he's gonna be a zombie,I'll throw my TV out of the window,I swear -.-

• Telltale would lose a LOT of crediblility if they decide to have him return alive, as his character arc is complete. The whole point of his sacrifice was that he wanted to die.

Now if they brought him back as one of the herd, that would be fantastic.

• Maybe, since TT said that your Season 1 saves will matter in Season 2, if choices made in Season 1 dictate Kenny's fate. Like, maybe if you saved Ben then he died in the alleyway, but if you dropped Ben then he got out of the dark room and lived.

• But how awesome would it be if this happened. Clem is with a new group, and there's some noise not too far off. A couple of the group go to investigate and find a man. They threaten him and are about to shoot him. Clem being Clem, she doesn't stay put and goes to see what's going on. The stranger turns out to be Kenny. She runs up to him and they embrace, and everyone else in the new group is entirely confused until they get some backstory. It would be quite the emotional moment, a bit like when Rick finds Laurie and Carl.

• @distortion said: But how awesome would it be if this happened. Clem is with a new group, and there's some noise not too far off. A couple of the group go to investigate and find a man. They threaten him and are about to shoot him. Clem being Clem, she doesn't stay put and goes to see what's going on. The stranger turns out to be Kenny. She runs up to him and they embrace, and everyone else in the new group is entirely confused until they get some backstory. It would be quite the emotional moment, a bit like when Rick finds Laurie and Carl.

Kenny and Clem never had a strong relationship. Did they ever actually talk?
    She'd probably react as he's one of the motor inn group she was probably very comfortable with, but like that? Dont see it while Christa and Omid flat out didn't like him.

Anyone with any kind of bond with him is dead.

• @The Fallen said: Kenny and Clem never had a strong relationship. Did they ever actually talk?
    She'd probably react as he's one of the motor inn group she was probably very comfortable with, but like that? Dont see it while Christa and Omid flat out didn't like him.

Agreed, Clem never really interacts with anyone other than Lee for an extended time. I think her and Kenny's only lines to each other are episode 3 when he tells her to get on the train, and episode 4 when he returns from getting fuel.

• Well, at the very least she'd say "Don't hurt him!" because she recognizes him from her old group, the one that had Lee in it.

• @The Fallen said: Kenny and Clem never had a strong relationship. Did they ever actually talk?

No they didn't. But I think seeing each other after all that time, both thinking the other was dead, they'd have a strong moment. Being able to find someone they spent so much time with would absolutely trigger that.

Add Comment