User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 10.3K users

Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?

399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @marioluigi344 said: Okay so i saw a thread a while ago about somebody showing who the people in the fields where (I believe it is this right here-http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41578)

So why don't we do that to the kenny thing to see if he really did run away off-screen in the ben scene, or if he got bit?

Hmm... I'll find my message from before on this matter:

@marioluigi344 said: Since it's always off-screen i don't think they would have made animations of him being eaten. I assume his character model walks out of view then stands there for a while and de-spawns, or however animation works(i have no clue).

Telltale has said that making death scenes for Lee is expensive, so it wouldn't make much sense to make a scene like that for Kenny that players wouldn't even see.

That's my opinion. Even if they made a death scene, they deliberately made the silhouettes generic because they know people can do this, so they'd probably make his death scene generic or some such as well(since it's obvious they want it ambiguous).

• I think they didn't show it for the reason that they really didn't need to. Originally it seems you would SEE Kenny getting ripped apart and screaming in agony, although it was changed to far more somber tone in the final version. I think Kenny's reason for running off-screen is that it would have genuinely let them get to him quicker. As soon as the camera cuts to Lee's face you can clearly hear Kenny getting pushed down and grunting in pain, and judging from Lee's face it seems he heard him.

• If Ben dies in the bell tower, Kenny sacrifices himself to save Christa in a scene which makes his survival much more plausible.

• Anyone have any idea how they got those scenes?

• If lee survived being cornered in an alley in episode 3, i don't see how our friend/mortal enemy with the awesome stache couldn't have survived. My idea is he shot Ben than out of panic he climbed down a manhole, or went inside a building.

• @CactusPresident said: If lee survived being cornered in an alley in episode 3, i don't see how our friend/mortal enemy with the awesome stache couldn't have survived. My idea is he shot Ben than out of panic he climbed down a manhole, or went inside a building.

He was saved by the stache.

• why dont we just extract is like scolecite said? not like i know what that means or anything! but we found out who the figures were why not extract if kenny was pinned down or not?

• i just finished episode 5.(for the third time). In this one kenny saves Crista and although i love the guy..THEY KILLED KENNY! you zombie bastards!

• IDC if you are sacrificing yourself or not. Getting eaten alive will make you scream. like T-Dog in TV show.

Add Comment