User Avatar Image

Will season 2 have more darkness?

posted by CactusPresident on - last edited - Viewed by 644 users

Perhaps in season 2 there will be rape,murder,necrophilia, and pedophilia cough Clem cough.

49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

There might be some night-time scenes.

(geddit? darkness?? ... ok ok, i'm going.)

• Not going to see anything like rape. Look what happened when the Tomb Raider trailer tried to portray what could be a rape scene. The gaming community is just not ready for that kind of maturity in games. Which speaks volumes of the gaming community.

Perhaps one day games will be able to get away with addressing dark scenarios in the same way movies and books can, alas it won't be any time soon...

• @SeriousScar said: Not going to see anything like rape. Look what happened when the Tomb Raider trailer tried to portray what could be a rape scene. The gaming community is just not ready for that kind of maturity in games. Which speaks volumes of the gaming community.

Perhaps one day games will be able to get away with addressing dark scenarios in the same way movies and books can, alas it won't be any time soon...

Can you imagine the field day Fox News would have if they realized that Season 2 involved child rape? :eek:

That said, I would prefer that the topic of rape be avoided, but I wouldn't be too bothered by it assuming that the scene is well done.

• @Riadon said: Can you imagine the field day Fox News would have if they realized that Season 2 involved child rape? :eek:

That said, I would prefer that the topic of rape be avoided, but I wouldn't be too bothered by it assuming that the scene is well done.

Even suggested child rape would send them into a frenzy.

Come to think about it I'm pretty sure TWD game had suggested rape.

• not dark enough? it's dark enough, for the love of Pete!! Kirkman gave his blessing to the TTG group, so if it gets any darker, ppl would probably lose interest and move on to the next thing.

• Will season 2 have more urban?

• @CarScar said: Will season 2 have more urban?

You sir have the best comment on this discussion i hereby name you best quote giver so far on this discussion, you parents must be proud.

• @SeriousScar said: Not going to see anything like rape. Look what happened when the Tomb Raider trailer tried to portray what could be a rape scene. The gaming community is just not ready for that kind of maturity in games. Which speaks volumes of the gaming community.

As i said earlier all this rape and pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia and what not would be off screen so fox news won't get raging boners that alert them that it's the right time to stir up hatred of video games and cause a whole mess.

• @CactusPresident said: and pedophilia cough Clem cough.

What the actual hell is wrong with you?

• I think season 1 was already pretty dark and made me do things which made me say out loud: "Holy shit!".
    Plenty of games out there make you kill thousands and thousands of aliens, soldiers, demons, whatever, but I've never had the same reaction as I had when playing TWD.
    They CAN go darker in season 2, but it will not make the game better or worse for me.

Add Comment