User Avatar Image

Regrets

posted by CactusPresident on - last edited - Viewed by 256 users

My regrets are unable to save both doug and carley, not killing larry sooner and finally unable to get ben to redeem himself.

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The only thing I regret is getting Lee bitten.

Every time I play through again, I try to avoid that part, but there's just no way to go on without it.

• Lee telling Clem happy birthday as he dies(or she shoots him) would be horrifying. It sounds like it would just be mean spirited, as in her birthday present is losing and/or having to kill the person closest to her. That's just cruel. It would be better to say it much earlier.

I regret wanting to take Lilly with us when Kenny said to let her stay in ep 3. If only we drove off before she got in, so much could have changed.

• @Mornai said: Lee telling Clem happy birthday as he dies(or she shoots him) would be horrifying. It sounds like it would just be mean spirited, as in her birthday present is losing and/or having to kill the person closest to her. That's just cruel. It would be better to say it much earlier.

I regret wanting to take Lilly with us when Kenny said to let her stay in ep 3. If only we drove off before she got in, so much could have changed.

In retrospect though, she had just saved the group by putting a bullet in that bandits head.

• "...Trust me, I have no regrets" - Mark.

• I regret that nobody took Larry's dang medication with him/her to the farmhouse so when he got all screamy and overexcited, there wasn't anything to help.

I regret not going to save Clem, Duck, and Katja before Carly/Doug and
    Ben prior to piling in the RV. Those were the kids!

• @Nuked said: In retrospect though, she had just saved the group by putting a bullet in that bandits head.

that's debatable, you can be in the middle of a negotiation when lilly shoots the bandit

• @thestalkinghead said: that's debatable, you can be in the middle of a negotiation when lilly shoots the bandit

The negation was a ruse.

• @Nuked said: The negation was a ruse.

it wasn't for me when i realised they were willing to actually talk, it's not like i think lilly was crazy to shoot him, but i think we could have negotiated and escaped later without the gun fight or zombie attraction

• @thestalkinghead said: it wasn't for me when i realised they were willing to actually talk, it's not like i think lilly was crazy to shoot him, but i think we could have negotiated and escaped later without the gun fight or zombie attraction

You mean make a deal then get in the RV and bail? Could work. Carley/Doug would probably still have ended up dead, but Duck wouldn't have been bitten.

• @Nuked said: You mean make a deal then get in the RV and bail? Could work. Carley/Doug would probably still have ended up dead, but Duck wouldn't have been bitten.

we will never know, but you can start to convince them that you are more use alive than dead and that you would continue the deal they had with ben and even give them more, then bail when you get the chance

Add Comment