User Avatar Image

Regrets

posted by CactusPresident on - last edited - Viewed by 496 users

My regrets are unable to save both doug and carley, not killing larry sooner and finally unable to get ben to redeem himself.

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think that telltale should regret not giving us the option to tell Clementine Happy Birthday or telling Clem "I love you" at the end.
    But I regret nothing since I feel like I did everything I had in my power to protect the people I cared about in the game.

• @gimmeseason2 said: I think that telltale should regret not giving us the option to tell Clementine Happy Birthday or telling Clem "I love you" at the end.
    But I regret nothing since I feel like I did everything I had in my power to protect the people I cared about in the game.

it wasn't her birthday, and anyway "for your birthday i got you to cry" is a rubbish way of ending it

• @Chainsaw_bunny said: The only thing I regret is getting Lee bitten.

Every time I play through again, I try to avoid that part, but there's just no way to go on without it.

That. So true. Anyway, i think twd Was great Adventure for me. Just this scene could be better by possibility to avoid this bite (and/or his death)...

• @thestalkinghead said: it wasn't her birthday, and anyway "for your birthday i got you to cry" is a rubbish way of ending it

if you remember her birthday was 6 days before Lee dies, and i don't mean a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLEM!" i mean having the option to say "I'm sorry I forgot your birthday" or something around that line..

• @gimmeseason2 said: if you remember her birthday was 6 days before Lee dies, and i don't mean a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLEM!" i mean having the option to say "I'm sorry I forgot your birthday" or something around that line..

yeah i guess that makes sense, i would have wanted to say "I'm sorry I forgot your birthday" before we left the marsh house, not as my last words

• @Mornai said: Lee telling Clem happy birthday as he dies(or she shoots him) would be horrifying. It sounds like it would just be mean spirited, as in her birthday present is losing and/or having to kill the person closest to her. That's just cruel. It would be better to say it much earlier.

I regret wanting to take Lilly with us when Kenny said to let her stay in ep 3. If only we drove off before she got in, so much could have changed.

So much could have changed if we were able to stop Kenny from killing Larry. If Larry had died under different circumstances Lilly probably wouldn't have taken his death so hard and had her break down. I'm sure she would have lost other people at the start of the apocalypse and before.

• In my first playthrough i regret:
    - not being too nice to Larry
    - smashing Larry's head in (infront of Clem)
    - being so bad to Ben, i just realized he's still a kid (kinda) if it was too late
    - pitchforking that guy (in front of Clem)
    - taking the supplies
    - not having the option to hold Danny back from shooting Jolene
    - letting Clem talk to that Radio >.< on the other hand i couldn't tell her, that her
    parents were probably dead straight in the face.
    - not feeling too much on Carleys death/ not being able to avoid it
    - I couldn't protect Duck
    - telling Katjaa about the meat locker, i felt like it was my bad she killed herself
    - not being nice to Chuck
    - accidently shooting Molly
    - getting bitten, and not being able to protect my girl
    - saying: i need that walkie talkie, when it fell down there, i thought it was my mistake
    Kenny died
    - letting Ben drop in the belltower
    - not having the option to say "sorry i forgot your b-day girl" in the Marsh House
    - killing the Campman, he didn't deserve it... but payback's a bitch :D
    - not teaching Clem more than i did
    - not being able to tell Clem "i love you..." or something like that
    - making her cry...
    - telling her to shoot me
    - having her seen more then she oughta

- more stuff I'll edit the post as soon as I know more things to regret.

• What I regret?

I regret leaving Lilly. I basically killed her, even though she may have deserved it.

I regret letting Vernon and Co. trick us like that, and them taking our only boat.

I regret not going down into that room instead of Kenny. He saved Christa, but I was the one living on borrowed time. It sould have been Lee.

I regret dying on Clem like that. And letting her get taken. Leaving her all alone, without anyone left to take care of her was possibly the worst thing. Now she has to take care of herself in a world where just getting by day to day gets harder by the minute.

• I regret everything I had no control over. I don't regret anything I could actually control. (which wasn't much)

• @Nuked said: I always do it. Gives me some hope that maybe he's still alive and just passed out from blood loss.

He passes out before the option to amputate even comes up and dies at the exact same time as his two-armed alter-ego.

I regret the fact that there was an invisible wall on the left side of the street at the end of Ep. 4; I could see the zombie ambush coming, why couldn't Lee? :confused:

Add Comment