User Avatar Image

I like to see crista pregnancy play out in season 2

posted by Bababooey on - last edited - Viewed by 238 users

I like to see crista pregnancy play out in season 2. And how it effects the group survival::)

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Willzy123 said: If that happens, they won't do it like Lori

They'll make it more intense :winslow:

How do you cover up spoilers?

• Honestly, I've totally missed the part where they announced her pregnancy. Oh well, I guess I have to replay the game :)

Btw, swearing in front of a child will not automatically mean they will use the same words. School, friends, clubs, all of these outside influences are also part of a child's upbringing. I think it's better to teach a kid the difference between right and wrong and contexts, than just telling them about 'bad words' (which is BS anyway).

• @Nuked said: How do you cover up spoilers?

(Spoiler) whatever (/Spoiler)

That but with square brackets. Spoiler must be in capitals.

• How do you guys know she's gonna have a boy :)

• @Willzy123 said: (Spoiler) whatever (/Spoiler)

That but with square brackets. Spoiler must be in capitals.

Indeed, but it doesn't have be capital. I just tried it with all lowercase. :)

If Christa has a part in season 2 more than a cameo i think it's very likely that her pregnancy will play out, and that either her or her baby(or both) will die in the process of birth.

• @Mornai said:
    If Christa has a part in season 2 more than a cameo i think it's very likely that her pregnancy will play out, and that either her or her baby(or both) will die in the process of birth.

If her pregnancy will play out, her and her child dying will only increase the drama (or tragedy, whatever you fancy more) of the plot. I think it will fit in the overall game tone better than them both surviving.

P.S: While writing this I came to conclusion - if both Christa and Omid survive to the point when she will give birth to a child, and Christa die, it would be an interesting (and yet tragic) turn of events.

• @Mornai said: Indeed, but it doesn't have be capital. I just tried it with all lowercase. :)

If Kirkman has his way, they'll both die.

• @Nuked said: If Kirkman has his way, they'll both die.

not only them I think in the very end everyone dies... I just got that very bad feeling... I sure hope I'm wrong...
    :eek:

• Anywho,if Christa has a boy,I hope he's voiceactor will be Dave Fennoy (Dont ask,I just wanna belive) ^~^

• @ZeroShoot said: not only them I think in the very end everyone dies... I just got that very bad feeling... I sure hope I'm wrong...
    :eek:

That dude loves fuckin with everyone.

Add Comment